Ratings for Dr. Margaret I. Okonkwo

I can't say that Dr. Okonkwo deserves at least one star. There was never an appointment that she was on time for and when she did arrive, we've already waited at least 45 minutes. She consistently rushed through her examination of our newborn who was born with a malformed heart. There was one occasion where she kept us waiting for almost two hours before she even saw him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Okonkno was extremelly helpful unlike our prior pdoctor, she took all the time in the world to explain me and my husband the options we have for treatment of our son.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

my baby didn't have the vaccine that he was supposed to have on that visit. I even was not informed about that. I visited another md and she informed me about that. The next thing i did was to ask them about the vaccine. They told me that there is a shortage of that vaccine. First of all i was not informed, second of all i wanted to talk to the doc. but she didn't return my call. what type of responsibility is that?

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Very unproffesional and with total lack of people skills. Several Moms (4 actually)adviced me against using her but I gave her a chance because of a nice office and location. Should never have gone there. She failed to inform me of tests being done and lied straight to my face. I have moved on to great care and my kid is very happy with new MD.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Margaret I. Okonkwo's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal