Ratings for Dr. Charles K. Dadzie

Amazing. This man saved my life. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been here.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

This doctor prevented my son from having invasive surgery on his lung. His knowledge is amazing

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Dadzie is a remarkable physician, combining years of experience and knowledge with great compassion and empathy. He gives confidence to frightened parents, and is marvelous with the babies he treats. He will pop up at all odd hours of day or night to check on his little patients in the ICU, always with an optimistic word to share and his trademark huge smile. If you are lucky enough to have access to this doctor, grab the chance to be under his care. Even the nurses will tell you he is one of a kind, and his patients do the best they possibly can.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Charles Dadzie is a true living saint! He has been my son's pulmonologist for 18 years. Aside from being a genius in his field, his compassion and concern are far greater than I've ever seen in any doctor. My son has been followed by four additional doctors(due to his condition)his whole life and none, and I mean none of them even come close to the greatness of Dr. Dadzie. I would also add that the dedicated nurse that has worked with him all of these years(Rosie) is the best nurse in the world! and I would venture to say that behind every great doctor is an even greater nurse! She is without a doubt a phenomenal nurse and human being.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Dadzie is by far the very BEST doctor I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. My daughter is asthmatic, and he has helpe tremendously! I have never met a doctor with his genuine sense of compassion. He is brilliant, and also one of the kindest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Dazie and Rosie are amazing, I refer everyone to him and have never had anyone have a single thing negative to say about this man. Thank you Dr. Dadzie!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

This doctor saved my daughters life and gave me the knowledge to ensure she never gets as sick as she did, ever again. Along with being highly educated in Pediatrics he is EXTREMELY personable, kind and patient. He is willing to stay with you as long as necessary and will explain everything to you in great detail in a manner that is understandable without being demeaning. Regarding the woman with the comment of inappropriateness, while I do not think she just made up a story, I DO believe she misread the situation. I mean, she WAS holding her baby while the doctor examined him/her and when you hold your baby, its generally around the bust area. I would be willing to bet MY LIFE that Dadzie was IN NO WAY thinking bout the ladies boobies!! What he WAS focused on was that baby that was BY her boobies!! Im sad she took it that way because her child is missing out on being treated by the BEST doctor I have EVER MET. He is GOD SEND to me and my family and I am BLESSED to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

He is amazing dr...Spends time teaching and explaining...My son has lung disease and dr dadzie has been following him since he was on a vent...It has now been almost 2 years...He is a very intelligent man and has never been inappropriate with me or my son....He is one of a kind and I am blessed to know him....

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

THE BEST DOCTOR. MY FAMILY HAS KNOW HIM FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS WE DON'T EVER MISS AN APPOINTMENT, HE IS ONE OF THE MOST KIND, CARING PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET. AN AMAZING DOCTOR, WITH INCREDIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. WE LOVE HIM. IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO CROSS HIS PATH, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Anyone who is blessed to be in this doctors care should praise God for this doctor is truly one of the finest doctors in the country.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008