Ratings for Dr. Joshua Goldman

I waited a long time before leaving a negative review to make sure it wasn't the hormones talking. It has been over a year and I have to tell you that this office has the most unprofessional workers there. HIPAA regulations are supposed to protect your privacy and this concept is clearly lost among his employees. During check in and check out I have heard the most intimate of details about other people's health history. The employees do not care. Dr. Goldman clearly does not care either. Employees complain about each other right in front of patients. On my very first mammogram, two lumps were found. He told me to go talk to a surgeon - wouldn't even talk to me about it - or even make an appointment. Would not even refer me to a surgeon, was a complete jerk. I will NEVER forget how scared I was and how uncompassionate he was. Never went back. Don't be fooled by his friendly, caring first impression, when something important happens like a breast lump or needed surgery - you will regret choosing him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very Arrogant and condescending attitude. He should not be taking care of women. All he cares cares about is your $ and demeaning you. Steer clear of this male-chauvinist.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Outstanding and compassionate physician. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman for female urological problems.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Goldman is an excellent physician. The staff was courteous and informative. Dr. Goldman was very knowledgable, compassionate and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman and his practice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Rude chauvinist. Tries to put fear into the minds of women if they show a strong desire to deliver vaginally or without meds. VERY high C-section rate; not a fan of natural birth. SAYS he will do a water birth, but will not. Everyone I know who has used him has ended up with a c-section. I was very informed, hired a doula, and always requested the midwives over him (MWs don't seem to like him either) so I was lucky to deliver vaginally. Trying again soon for another baby and will not go anywhere near this practice! Don't even bother! Yes, they have a fancy office, but unless you want unnecessary surgery, steer clear! AND he started talking about c-sections with me when I was only 20 weeks pregnant bc baby was "too big!" Umm, delivered my 9.0 baby naturally with only 2 stitches thank you very much!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I have seen 3 different OB's for my kids and he was by far the nicest one. He never seemed rushed and never left the room before I assured him I had no questions. He is soft spoken and just very friendly. I went into labor at 11pm on a Saturday and he was at the hospital shortly after we got there. I ended up rupturing my uterus while I was pushing and he got my daughter out in just a few minutes, keeping us both perfectly healthy. We both owe alot to this wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Not helpful at all. I went in to ask about my pregnancy-related depression and the first thing he asked me was "Don't you have a doctor for that?". I thought he was a doctor?? After that day, he referred me to the other doctors in his practice. I guess he didn't want to deal with something he supposedly has experience with.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I recently used this office for my first pregnancy. The staff was never on the same page about my care. I went into pre-term labor and he couldn't even take the time to stop by the hospital to check me out. The hospital staff ran many tests and administered drugs to stop the contractions. They stated that he would fully go over restrictions/tests/events during my next appointment(which was in the next couple of days)but when I went to the office NO ONE knew that I had been in the hospital. When they went to look up the info in my file...it wasn't listed!! Another staff member told me "well obviously you're alright, otherwise they wouldn't have let you leave the hospital." This is not the explaination or type of care that I expected.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

very nice staff but don't go to them if you want a vaginal delivery....they do ALOT of c-sections..... ask around ...very few vaginal delivieries!!!!! They section most of their pt's. Also THEY DON"T DO VBACS!! they tell you they will but don't.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr. Goldman delivered both my babies via c-section, scar is minimal. He's a very smart guy, definitely recommend. Sometimes he seems in a hurry, but in his business, it's unavoidable.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010