Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Sutton

My first impression of Dr. Sutton was that she was so kind and caring. Then she ordered several tests that I wasn't due to have yet. I saw at least 3 specialists who said either I didn't need to be seen or did the procedure and said basically it really wasn't necessary. I worry that she is young and tries to cover herself by ordering excessive testing and treatments. On another visit I was in extreme pain and she would NOT give me any pain pills to help the pain. She prescribed a medication that doesn't have a generic and I just received it and the $200 bill with it! I told her prior to her ordering the prescription that I was very tight on money and she should never have prescribed such an expensive drug, which also doesn't even work on my pain. She is very nice and all but I don't think she is helping me or listening to me.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Sutton is professional, knowledgeable, personable, and compassionate. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

The wait time (as with all doctors it seems) could have been better the few times I was there. I really liked her though. Was very easy to talk to and talked out what I was going through. I don' think she necessarily agreed with how I felt but she handled my case as I needed her to, not as she saw fit. I'm sorry she moved out of my state.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I have seen Dr Sutton for over three years. She is always willing to listen and together you work out what is best for you as an individual. Any wait you have to see her is due to the fact that she has so many patients that trust her. She remembers who you are and what your history is. That fact alone makes her stand out above most doctors. I have had a lot of doctors in my life but Dr. Sutton is the Best!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I came in for fatigue and this Dr. ran the necessary tests to find what was at the root of my problem. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I believe I have finally found a doctor I can relate to. She's not a pusher but allows me to partipate in my own health care! Amazing!! And no big God complex, such a refreshing change. I am a minimizer when it comes to health care and she lets me be me! Her staff were friendly and cheerful too. Yes, I waited a little but what doctor don't you wait for now days?? I am hoping and praying this one is a keeper!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Fantastic diagnostician. Caring, compassionate and never rushed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Not only did I wait over an hour, but Dr. Sutton had no knowledge of the throat pain that I was experiencing & basically came to the conclusion that i had mental issues. She never told me so, but when I got the paperwork from my insurance, it was stated on there. Thank goodness I didn't hesitate to go to another more experienced doctor for a 2nd opinion (Dr. Sutton had NO opinion). My new doctor prescribed medication/antibiotics & cured my throat problem. Dr. Sutton was indifferent & looked at her cell phone the whole time. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I started going to Dr. Sutton because I liked the idea of a DO, but I feel that she is just like a regular MD. My husband saw her for a sore neck and before ordering any tests she prescribed 3 different drugs, one of which he couldn't take because of his job. She has never gone over lab tests with me and recently I felt that she was not listening to my concerns. I will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Sutton was friendly, helpful and smart. She was knowledgeable about specialty areas that impressed me. Her office staff was helpful, cordial and cheerful.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Sutton's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)