Ratings for Dr. David S. Gothelf

I have driven from Summerlin to Henderson for the last few years and was very happy with PA Ginger Lane. She was kind, understanding and would help me with samples for inhalers as I had no insurance. On my next appointment however, the receptionist, when it came to the office visit cost asked if I had insurance. I was so happy to state "YES" however, they didn't take the insurance. She was extremely rude in front of others stating we can't see you and when I asked to speak to Ginger who I could see standing there stated. " I'm to busy". I totally understood yet when I finally found a Dr. in my network I found my appointment could not be made right away leaving me without necessary meds with my conditions. I don't really understand the insurance industry but I do know customer service and all I can say is I left in tears and would never refer this office taking the chance that they too would be treated with such coldness and disrespect.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Golthelf himself is great, but wait times are always very long - usually over 1 hour, and his office staff is very snobby, especially over the phone when you need something. They never know anything and always have to ask the doctor, and you end up playing phone tag with them for 3 days before getting a simple answer or prescription.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I have been with Dr Gothelf for over 20 years, he had always been easy to get appointment with,plus he is very knowledgeable in up to date medicine, listens to what's going on, regrets you to what is needed no hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

So aside from the 30 min wait time on the phone and 45 min. in the waiting area, once you see Dr.Gothelf he in right on target as to what medicines you need. He is not very personable and does not ask about your overall health. He is good at what your problem is at that moment.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

he ,is my primary physician we first met in february of 2002 I can barely stand up I bet ray release walk Dr Gothelf, D.O., is a very good listener if you can't describe what your feeling in your body he can help you he is not a guesser he really does referrals to find out what your situation maybehe does what he can to take care of me and I have his SIX,I consider him a friend and I thank him for his studious professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

He is a great doctor. He genuinely cares. He is my new primary doctor. Staff are not so great. Hope it will not be an issue in the future.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. Gothelf is an excellent doctor who knows a great deal about medical issues and prescriptions. We drive a long distance to see him; he is worth the drive. He addresses all my concerns at each appointment. His staff is crushed, but they are trying. His staff is very polite. I strongly would advise folks to see this doctor for good care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Gothelf and Scott, his nurse are great, however, it is not worth going to their office. Their office staff and manager, Tina must go. They are rude, unfriendly and only make excuses as to why they can't help you rather than finding a solution to the problem. Stay away from this office unless you like LONG hour plus waits and staff that will not help you~~

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Overall happy with experience. Staff is knowledgeable, they are completely electronic on medical records and no waiting when you finish up with appointment. Happy with overall experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Was a new patient and got me in right away. He's not a social butterfly, but very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr. David S. Gothelf's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1988)