Ratings for Dr. Maryam Sina

We love Dr. Sina and her Staff! Easy appointments and she is great with kids!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Sina has two different practices, so I'm not sure which office these bad reviews are for. I can only assume it is the Green Valley one, as her Silverado ranch staff are some of the best I've met. I've been to too many dentists with my daughters. My girls are autistic and are easily frightened. As you can imagine, the dentist is the scariest thing in the world to them, so I've had to try several, and Dr Sina is easily the best I've been to. Dr Sina's assistants are wonderful. They put my girls at ease and were able to do a full cleaning and x-rays in one sitting in the office. This is a huge thing for me! Dr Sina was so kind and did a wonderful job. She put together a treatment plan and broke it up in several visits for my daughters' comfort (and mine!). I can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Sina is horrible dont go! Never will I go to her she is rude poor excuse of a dentist and is very cheap

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Outrage and unpolite receptionist. They charge me too much and will robbing pepole as of professional. Stay away from this office!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Nothing to say about this office but DONT GO. Staff very rude. Dr was not put together.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Sina's staff was very knowledgable concerning the treatment my daughter needed and explained what needed to be done. The front office staff was very helpful in explaining my insurance. I have never felt so comfortable in taking my child to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr Sina is a very poor excuse for a childrens dentist. I would never bring my daughter back or reccomend her to anyone I know. Staff, except the hygienist are all VERY rude.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010