Ratings for Dr. Grant Meek

He looks like David Gandy. Beautiful hair. Beautiful eyes.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Meek has been our family doctor for few years now and even after we relocated we still keep coming from another city just to see him. Very professional, caring and knowledgable; we would not trust of our family's health to any other doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

He's been my family physician over the past year and he has been fantastic and very helpful. Prior to him being my family doctor i had seen him on several occasions as a patient at his clinic. It was these positive visits and his knowledge that led me to having him be my regular doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

He is my and my family's family doctor and he has been for the past 6 years. He knows what he is doing and he does what he has to do! Very happy with him and lucky to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Most amazing Doctor I've ever been to any negative comments about him sorry you felt that way but this doctor is heavans away from other doctors

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

He is rude and uncaring , has no disregard for people with mental disabilities...I was not the patient but witnessed his Rudeness !! JERK

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr Meeks was my dr when he was in Quesnel for a while and I found him to be caring, genuine, and extremely empathetic to my situation would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Meek is kind and knowledgable. Girls upfront are kinda hot so it's all cool.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Have had many dealing with Dr. Grant Meek over the years. Found that he (at Panorama) Dr. Frankel , Dr. Koseff and Dr. O'Halloran (ret) from CloverCare all work as fantastic doctors. All from South Africa as well.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

poor communicator, makes you feel that you should hurry up because he has only few minutes for you and rush to the computer to hand you the prescriptions and starts for the door. He likes referrals to specialists with whom he is very friendly even if you do not require them and advised him of that before.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016