You may also like

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Worst doctor in the world I bet :( my wife and I waited hours to see him with our three girls. My youngest had some medical issues which made us all extremely anxious. The lady at the front frowned when she heard my daughter cough a few times leading us to wait in our car. Once in to see the doctor it was bad news. He seemed to not be all there or something and the lack of empathy with his body language and words was bad. But we don't know the area so we had to stay put. He barely attended to my two year old and when I asked him a quick question about my wife's diabetes he said gotta run sir come back again or u can give your name again. How can a doctor be so uncaring especially to a family with kids??

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Really pleased with Dr. Meek as our family GP. He is realistic, reasonable, good explanations, referrals where needed, and generally seems sensible. On the downside, he's a bit too handsome for this female patient.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I have read reviews of Dr Grant Meek and I am in agreement with some of these reviews. I have recently visited his practice, with regard to a fall, and found him rude and negligent in his practice. I visited him regarding a serious fall (work related), which was a fall down steep steps in the wet, landing on concrete, with wooden steps stuck in my back, with my torso twisted. He wrote me a little note, for a week off work, to begin with, while my employer filed my WBC claim. Also, an X-ray, right side only to 'rule out'a rib fracture. I went back to him the following week, at which time he wrote out another little note, and a referral for physiotherapy, after having a think about it. The following visit two weeks later, he asked me how I was and why I was not back at work. I let him know my status, and he was extremely rude, almost disciplining me, asking me why he should give me further time off work, after I had updated him. I attempted to outline the injury a little further and the seriousness of it, risk of going back to work etc. and his response was not appropriate, and quite unpleasant overall. I outlined to him that, given the seriousness of the fall and the nature of the position I work in, that I am not prepared to return to work early, putting myself at risk. His response was one of disagreement. I did clarify for him again that I am not prepared to put myself in that position of risk. I also clarified to him that physicians work for their patients, not the other way around, and I was not asking him for 'permission' for something which I deem necessary for myself, and consequently, my employment. I am disappointed with all of this, as I expect appropriate health/medical care, not a 'suspicious' or complacent approach 'on my behalf.' Individuals do not visit physicians for no reason, which is certainly the response I was on the receiving end of, with this physician. The ' so-called 'unecessary usage' of health/medical services is a a minute percentage of cases, not the majority. And, further to this, physicians have always controlled most of healthcare spending anyway. So, it would be prudent I think, for some physicians to reconsider this kind of suspicious approach. It is not conducive to efficient or timely healthcare, or anyones'wellbeing' to having to encounter this. Not many individuals wish to be injured and /or have to take time off work unecessarily. It is a good thing the physiotherapist I found is on top of their game, completely accurate in their assessment of the injuries and treatment necesssary, and their patient centered approach, otherwise I may be completely at the 'whim' or 'mood' of someone else, which just does not work for me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Excellent patient care. Shows interest in his patients and will go beyond duty of care to provide an efficient service. He is very polite and respectful. He truly understands the needs of patients from diverse cultural backgrounds.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

He is a good Dr, but hate waiting 2 hrs to see the Dr for 10 minutes and the office staff are not great…They do not care at all…..Wait times need to be corrected….

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

This guy suddenly took me off my medication which is not allowed according to pharmacare and the law regarding my meds. He had me on them then suddenly took me off and walked out. seemed like his week was bad. I simply think he needs to taper people of anxiety meds ghat he starts them on rather than abruptly take them off. Aweful

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Meek is well above average. Very dedicated and interested in his patients

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Grant Meek's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not much to say.....He does not seem to care. I was a walk in and have never felt so belittled."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor in the world I bet :( my wife and I waited hours to see him with our three girls. My youngest had some medical issues which made us all extremely a..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Really pleased with Dr. Meek as our family GP. He is realistic, reasonable, good explanations, referrals where needed, and generally seems sensible. On the down..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have read reviews of Dr Grant Meek and I am in agreement with some of these reviews. I have recently visited his practice, with regard to a fall, and found hi..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent patient care. Shows interest in his patients and will go beyond duty of care to provide an efficient service. He is very polite and respectful. He tru..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a good Dr, but hate waiting 2 hrs to see the Dr for 10 minutes and the office staff are not great…They do not care at all…..Wait times need to be correcte..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.visionexpress.com/opticians/opticians-in-northern-ireland/co-antrim/belfast". Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "BT1 1DD". Address has been updated from "None" to "24 Castle Court Shopping Centre, Royal Avenue, Belfast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "442890327101".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very friendly happy person who is knowledgeable always on time and if he doesn't know the answer he takes the time to research "

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This guy suddenly took me off my medication which is not allowed according to pharmacare and the law regarding my meds. He had me on them then suddenly took m..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. Takes his time and helped me with all my needs. Best doctor at this clinic and perhaps the only good one. "

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Meek is well above average. Very dedicated and interested in his patients"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "when i was pregnant with twins it was one of his fist multiple pregnancy's that he got to deliver on his own! or so he thought, turns out Quesnel does not deliv..."

October 20, 2014