Ratings for Dr. Grant Meek

My family Dr. of25 years retired and I had serious anxiety about having to rely on walk in clinics. I was so relieved when Dr. Meek took me on as a regular patient and I have never been disappointed. He is a good listener and never makes one feel rushed. He's terrific about explaining things and I really appreciate his thouroghness.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Meek for years, he is very kind and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I appreciate how he listens as well as explains what or why he is doing or prescribing something. Lucky to have him as my new family physician.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Meek is a good doctor. He's gentle, polite and knowlegable. He always listen to us patiently. He's thorough and knows what he's talking about. My 4 year old daughter also likes him and Dr.S. Strovski a lot. Whenever my family doctor is not available, I prefer seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I have had great experiences with Dr Meek. He has always exceeded his customer service with my family.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

He looks like David Gandy. Beautiful hair. Beautiful eyes.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Meek has been our family doctor for few years now and even after we relocated we still keep coming from another city just to see him. Very professional, caring and knowledgable; we would not trust of our family's health to any other doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

He's been my family physician over the past year and he has been fantastic and very helpful. Prior to him being my family doctor i had seen him on several occasions as a patient at his clinic. It was these positive visits and his knowledge that led me to having him be my regular doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

He is my and my family's family doctor and he has been for the past 6 years. He knows what he is doing and he does what he has to do! Very happy with him and lucky to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Most amazing Doctor I've ever been to any negative comments about him sorry you felt that way but this doctor is heavans away from other doctors

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016