Ratings for Dr. Grant Meek

Most amazing Doctor I've ever been to any negative comments about him sorry you felt that way but this doctor is heavans away from other doctors

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

He is rude and uncaring , has no disregard for people with mental disabilities...I was not the patient but witnessed his Rudeness !! JERK

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr Meeks was my dr when he was in Quesnel for a while and I found him to be caring, genuine, and extremely empathetic to my situation would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Meek is kind and knowledgable. Girls upfront are kinda hot so it's all cool.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Have had many dealing with Dr. Grant Meek over the years. Found that he (at Panorama) Dr. Frankel , Dr. Koseff and Dr. O'Halloran (ret) from CloverCare all work as fantastic doctors. All from South Africa as well.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

poor communicator, makes you feel that you should hurry up because he has only few minutes for you and rush to the computer to hand you the prescriptions and starts for the door. He likes referrals to specialists with whom he is very friendly even if you do not require them and advised him of that before.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Not much to say.....He does not seem to care. I was a walk in and have never felt so belittled.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Worst doctor in the world I bet :( my wife and I waited hours to see him with our three girls. My youngest had some medical issues which made us all extremely anxious. The lady at the front frowned when she heard my daughter cough a few times leading us to wait in our car. Once in to see the doctor it was bad news. He seemed to not be all there or something and the lack of empathy with his body language and words was bad. But we don't know the area so we had to stay put. He barely attended to my two year old and when I asked him a quick question about my wife's diabetes he said gotta run sir come back again or u can give your name again. How can a doctor be so uncaring especially to a family with kids??

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Really pleased with Dr. Meek as our family GP. He is realistic, reasonable, good explanations, referrals where needed, and generally seems sensible. On the downside, he's a bit too handsome for this female patient.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I have read reviews of Dr Grant Meek and I am in agreement with some of these reviews. I have recently visited his practice, with regard to a fall, and found him rude and negligent in his practice. I visited him regarding a serious fall (work related), which was a fall down steep steps in the wet, landing on concrete, with wooden steps stuck in my back, with my torso twisted. He wrote me a little note, for a week off work, to begin with, while my employer filed my WBC claim. Also, an X-ray, right side only to 'rule out'a rib fracture. I went back to him the following week, at which time he wrote out another little note, and a referral for physiotherapy, after having a think about it. The following visit two weeks later, he asked me how I was and why I was not back at work. I let him know my status, and he was extremely rude, almost disciplining me, asking me why he should give me further time off work, after I had updated him. I attempted to outline the injury a little further and the seriousness of it, risk of going back to work etc. and his response was not appropriate, and quite unpleasant overall. I outlined to him that, given the seriousness of the fall and the nature of the position I work in, that I am not prepared to return to work early, putting myself at risk. His response was one of disagreement. I did clarify for him again that I am not prepared to put myself in that position of risk. I also clarified to him that physicians work for their patients, not the other way around, and I was not asking him for 'permission' for something which I deem necessary for myself, and consequently, my employment. I am disappointed with all of this, as I expect appropriate health/medical care, not a 'suspicious' or complacent approach 'on my behalf.' Individuals do not visit physicians for no reason, which is certainly the response I was on the receiving end of, with this physician. The ' so-called 'unecessary usage' of health/medical services is a a minute percentage of cases, not the majority. And, further to this, physicians have always controlled most of healthcare spending anyway. So, it would be prudent I think, for some physicians to reconsider this kind of suspicious approach. It is not conducive to efficient or timely healthcare, or anyones'wellbeing' to having to encounter this. Not many individuals wish to be injured and /or have to take time off work unecessarily. It is a good thing the physiotherapist I found is on top of their game, completely accurate in their assessment of the injuries and treatment necesssary, and their patient centered approach, otherwise I may be completely at the 'whim' or 'mood' of someone else, which just does not work for me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015