Ratings for Dr. M. Sean Strother

Thank you so much for the help. It's been a long time coming trying to get some answers. I appreciate it.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Strother was beyond knowledgeable and exceeded my expectations. He was so thorough with my exam and I could not be more satisfied, I recommend him to everyone and will refer him. I will be back for all my skin needs and my exams. His staff was all excellent and welcoming and I am so happy with my visits. Highly recommend him , clean office everything was fabulous. Thank you Dr. Strother and your fabulous staff ...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

It was quick, easy, and really helpful for my issues. The doctor was friendly and informed me really well about my conditions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Always perfectly attentive and precise in assessment and treatments. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

The staff and dr Strother are simply amazing! Not only are they incredibly knowledgable and professional but they are funny and kind. I am truly thankful for all they did for me!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Strother was very informative and considerate. He helped me effectively evaluate the risks associated with changes in my skin and helped identify a promising treatment. The whole experience was professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Excellent visit. Felt the exam for myself and husband was very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Very quick, easy. Staff was humorous and friendly. Doctor was professional and seemed to feel he could rely on his staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. The whole office is great and I am glad found them. I would 100 percent recommend Dr. Strother and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Very professional, direct and to the point. Explains the problem, symptoms in details. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017