Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Puleo

We have been with Dr. Puleo for about 6 years now. He has been so patient with us as first time parents. As a mother of a boy, i have called the office in hysterics because of a head contusion, only to be calmed by his professional staff. I have also called on a Saturday, to meet him at the office for a sick visit. I have recommended friends who are switching pediatricians, and they love him too!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I been with Dr. Puelo for 5 years know. He is a fablous doctor. He takes his time with us. Always answers our questions. Been a great help with my son who digonased with ADHD. He was never willing to give to with him. He said give him some time and we will figure this out together. And he did. We found the right meds for my son, and now he is doing great. He really does care about his patients. He is great with my daughter too. My kids love him and going to his office. He is a great guy. I've been with him since day one with both of my kids. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Amazing pediatrician. Can be a long wait sometimes but definatly worth it!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I don't mind waiting or his staff because he is that outstanding as a Pediatrician. He takes his time with you, answers all of your questions and never makes you feel bad for any of the questions you may have. He is culturally competent and sensitive. I am into research and he will bounce back ideas with me in regards to problem solving my children's needs. Always patient and friendly with children and their parents. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

He is a Great Doctor and now that he has had his own baby he is even better.......knowledge from experience I Love that!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Awesome Dr.! He really does take the time and doesn't rush you at all!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

He is excellent with my kids! Always takes time to answer all of my questions and never rushes us out the door. I don't mind waiting because I know he will give all his attention to my kids when they are in with him!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008