Ratings for Dr. Julie E. Voss

Dr. Julie Voss is the best!!! I had some very serious skin problems related to sun exposure over the years. When the test results came in_ it was Dr. Julie that called me to break the news. I was scared but she explained what needed to be done and calmed me down. She promptly scheduled me in and took care of the issues. All follow up's have been clear. Dr. Julie Voss is a personal and caring physician. She knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Do not ever go to her. She totally botched simple liposuction making my thighs like square blocks versus spherical and round like a normal thigh. She then took out too much from my knees where they then sagged. I developed nerve pain after the surgery and she was defensive and evasive and seemed more worried about herself than her patient. She is rude, arrogant, uncaring and does not know anything about lipo and the human body anatomy. Another surgeon was stunned at her work that he asked if he could write a letter to her on my behalf. I had to undergo several hours of surgery all on my dime for him to reshape my thighs and make me look halfway normal again. I did not have the energy to sue but I should have. For your own sake, do not go to her - you will regret it

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Voss by my primary doctor for a medical (not cosmetic) checkup. She was mean, arrogant and traumatizing. She told me I had "trashed my skin" and that I "looked much older than I actually was." Of course she suggested this cosmetic procedure and that cosmetic procedure up to an including a prescription drug to remove facial hair! (I have blond, faint facial hair). My husband had just died (I was 37) this is not what Ineeded to hear. To have a doctor, a woman, tell me how awful I looked so she could make a buck. She also told a friend of a friend, upon checking her belly for moles, that she could "lose some weight." The woman had just had a baby a month before. This one visit to her traumatized me and kept me from seeing a dermatologist for 6 yrs. I thought all of them yelled at you and demeaned you! I found Dr. Leonhart in Bellevue and literally cried with relief in her office. She is so kind and understanding. The way a doctor should be. Julie Voss is wretched.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Very mean dr.she is not dermatologyst she does not have a clue

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

After spending only a couple of minutes with me during my annual exam (prior melanoma condition) Dr. Voss found one suspicous spot. A biopsy found melanoma. She did the surgery but I was very unhappy about the differing treatment instructions from her, the PA and the tech. After the stiches were removed, the wound opened up. Dr. Voss was very nonchalent about it, debrided it and said it would heal fine. Not so. It got worse in looks and feel. I changed doctors at that point. This doctor was horrified at the condition. She changed the treatment method and said it would now take months to heal (fortunately it is but will look bad with an ugly scar). I would not recommend Dr. Voss to anyone. She's more interested in cosmetic conditions rather than skin cancer conditions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr Voss lets her ego get in the way of doing a good job. She brags about sculpting. Yes she does a good job sculpting... like Picasso. I would lol but it is not funny. Never again will I let her do anything to me.Jenny

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Horrible doctor. I went there to have skin tags removed, and she did a very poor job, which is costing me $200.00 out of my own pocket. Weilding a huge and heavy nitrogen container, she missed several skins tags, and the ones she did get, left a permanent purple mark. When I also asked for a prescription for my skin, she never called it in. So, I had to go to another doctor to get that taken care of. Also, her office NEVER answers their phone, and the assistants in her other office (the one I went to) were completely unhelpful.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I had botox and fillers injected last week. Dr Voss did a great job. The results look natural. Mu mother and sister did not notice that I had had anything done, but I look about ten years younger.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Great Doctor. Fast - doesn't waste time! Friendly and fixed stuff that others could not. What can you want?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

The most unfriendly and unhelpful doctor I have ever experienced. She spent less than 2 minutes with me. Granted I may have had a routine condition, but I couldn't even ask any other questions about alternative therapies. She asked no questions and acted like she didn't even want to touch my skin. I felt uncomfortable and self-conscious with her. Never have I felt like that with any other doctor. To top it off they called my Rx to the wrong pharmacy- even after clarifying TWICE.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Julie E. Voss's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Lumenos