Ratings for Dr. Ralph M. Wurster

This is the worst so called Dr.He is always on Vac.The wait is 3 hrs or more and the office help needs help.Please run from this Dr.All he wants to do is send you out for tests but always on vac so you will never know what the results are

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I am 65 years old and have lived in many parts of the country. Dr Wurster is one of the best I have had. His caring and methodical way that he treats you in the room does cause the backup but I don't mind waiting because I know that I am getting the best. He listens to you, and doesn't hurry you therough. If you want to go to a factory where you are just a number, then this Doctor is not for you. I would recommend him to my best friend if he were living here in Florida.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I really like the dr. but wait time is unbearable/staff unqualified... I was so sick over the holidays and no one return my phone calls.. after spending 3 hrs in the waiting room and given meds... I just got worse/left 6 phone messages with no return call from the dr office. When I went back for a recheck from a Sonogram, waited 2 hrs and the they did not have my sonogram back, after I was told it was back... Dr got a verbal over the phone and he told me I had a mass in my liver and a ct scan would be set up.. received phone call from Florida hospital and was told ct scan was for my right kidney (wait, what?) then when I went back to him for results from ct scan/another 2 1/2 hr wait in lobby/was told mass in my left kidney..Okay thats it... I am looking for a doctor who has time for me/and the poor man looks like he hasnt slept in days.. he is good/staff sucks and over booked...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Wurster used to be a great physician. He used to be very personable, knowledgeable and Since he married one of his botox face nurse, it's been all about money. They double scheduled patients and you have to wait forever and when he sees u he looks so tired he can hardly concentrate on you. "I" personally feel sorry for him. His staff is very rude and uncaring including his wife. Although i am happy Amy is gone but he still has a crappy staff. I am in the process of finding a new Dr. Advice for you doc, dump that nurse and your staff. Start the new year with new staff members and a new wife.....you look like a working zombie, they rob you out of your soul, i feel so sorry for him. I still like him though, not his fault...it's the ugly witch's and the moronic staff's fault. By the way he did a procedure on me a couple of years ago that messed me up, he kept prescribe me expensive meds that are not covered by my insurance and most importantly they do nothing to fix the issue.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Wurster himself as an awesome doc and cares about his patients. His staff on the other hand, OMG. Ever since he married one of his nurses, the office staff went to **** in a hand basket and I am not kidding. I simply was asked a question by another patient concerning his ex/diceased wife (we had been waiting over 3 hrs past appt time). I mentioned that she past nothing more. Somebody asked another Q..well I said that the docs tats were reputable from what I had seen. End of conversation. I got a call the following day saying myself and my family weren't ever allowed back because I was disgracing the doc and his *new* wife. What?? I stood up for them and only when approached, nothing more, nothing less. What do they expect patients to do after waiting so long for the dr. I was told I wouldn't have found a better dr. anywhere, and I am thankful to say, I was blessed with a much more caring staff and a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

This is the best Dr I have ever had. He always treats me like I matter. He is worth the wait,and you will wait. If you are looking for a Dr that treats you like a number he is not it. He takes time with everyone. He is thorough,and talks to you so you understand whats going on instead of talking over your head.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Amy is the worst asst in this office!! she is better working in a zoo with the monkeys the only reason she remains at the office because she gives good head to the doctor

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr Wurster is an awesome doctor! He is always correct in his diagnosis and he is also very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

You wait hours to see him even though you have an appointment. Plan to take the day off is not a quick in and out. This past friday he just did not show up no calls to cancel nothing. Used a vacation day and the answering service did not even know where he was.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr Wurster is great!! He takes the time to talk to you and explain the diagnosis and treatment. He should change the whole staff including his wife because they are terrible, it seems that they do not have a clue of what they are doing. The only reason we continue going to his practice is because he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Ralph M. Wurster's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Celebration, FL