Ratings for Dr. Robert H Rathauser

I found him to be very patient and knowledgeable. He told me everything that was to be done and why, listened to my concerns and wanted to make sure I understood everything that was going on. I would highly recommend Dr. Rathauser to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Rathuser for 10 years now and he is great! I started going to him when I was 20 and single and now I am married with a 2 year old. I had a laser surgery with him and he was totally great.. explained everything to me. When I was pregnant he was great. The practice has an untrasound tech onsite all the time and their nurses do bloodwork on site too. I can't say enough good things about him and his practice. They're all great. I have reccommended countless people to the practice and they all use them too.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Found him rude. After my miscarriage I had to see him because my other doctor at his practice was not in. He was no the least bit sensitive or concerned. He wouldn't answer my questions. He acted as if it was inconvenient that I was put in to see him for an emergency visit..

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

He was so unbelievably helpful, accomodating, and shared a wealth of knowledge. I can't imagine anyone feeling differently.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Rathauser was not interested in my concerns during my pregnancy. He wanted to do what was convenient for him rather then what I felt would be best for me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who values being listened to by their doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

He was overbearing, did not listen to my concerns. Dismissed me as ignorant. coherced me to have an unnecessary cesarean section for reasons documented in liturature as being non-proven. Did not listen to my concerns, fears. Created a stressful environment of what should have been a happy pregnancy. I would not recommend him to anyone wanting a low intervention pregnancy. If you want a cesarean section for convienence, see him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Excellent doctor. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Diagnosed me and then refused to see me anymore when I got a second opinion (by the way, I've since been to four doctors and his initial disgnoses was proven wrong)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Very supportive of my desires regarding my care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2005

Dr. Robert H Rathauser's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)