Ratings for Dr. David D. Hodge

I have been seeing Dr. Hodge for over 12 years, he is fantastic, very knowledgable, caring, and has a gentle way of examinations. He is caring and has often called me himself after hours to address my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Hodge and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I got miscarriage crisis this July. My OB did not offer any help other than directing me to the ER. Neither did she follow up with us to find out the status of my miscarriage. In desperation, we started searching a new OB immediately. Dr. Hodge was referred to us by a friend. We gave him a call and left a voice message Thursday afternoon. He returned our call shortly. After learning of my status, he scheduled a blood test for me Friday morning. Though he’s in surgery room on Friday all day long, he managed to see me during the break. He ordered prescription right away for my back/waist pain. I started to bleed very heavily before taking the blood test. After learning of these symptoms, Dr. Hodge pre-scheduled my D&C surgery prior to getting the blood test result. I was very lucky to have the D&C surgery done in the same day. Dr. Hodge is one of the most responsible doctors. We are very thankful for his immediate attention and support during my miscarriage crisis.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Have been a patient since 1991. He is wonderful. Very patient, caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I have been a patient for years and he is one of the best. Very kind & caring.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. Great staff. A bit of a wait but well worth it!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Wonderful well rounded doctor. Very humble. Listens to your concerns and worries and spends a lot of time reassuring you. My favorite doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. David D. Hodge's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI