You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Bidair

Great doctor...very, very smart. Nice office, lovely staff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Submitted October 15, 2012

My two teenage sons had circumcisions performed by Dr. Bidair. We drove 11 hours to San Diego to have the procedures done by Dr. Bidair, as he specializes in doing circumcisions. It was well worth the drive. He immediately put my sons at ease, taking time to explain exactly what would happen. He described various options they had as far as the cosmetic outcome of the surgery. The procedure wasn't painful, nor did they have much pain afterward. They are both delighted with the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bidair to anyone considering this procedure. I called a number of other doctors' offices before I came upon Dr. Bidair, and his price was the lowest I found, by far.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Bidair and Staff were excellent;knowledge and skill were erudite. I could NOT have picked a better Urologist to take care of me when I had a DX of Prostate cancer. I would see Dr. Bidair again. Also, Dr. Bidair and staff gave excellent care to my partner, Stephen.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Great doctor...very smart, very nice, takes time with you. Front office staff a little flaky/scatterbrained but nice. Nurse (Laura) very nice and competent.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Bidair is excellent. He is extremely knowlegeable, nice, and took time to make sure all my questions were answered. His staff is very professional and friendly and the office seems well run. Unfortunately, they do not take HMO insurance.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Mohamed Bidair's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1988)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
Medhealthinsurance
National Elevator
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor...very, very smart. Nice office, lovely staff. "

September 11, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=166303'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014