Ratings for Dr. Thanh G Phung

Patients BEWARE!!!! Do not trust this doctor. He promised to waive my insurance co-payment on the first visit. Now, over seven years later, Dr. Thanh Phung demanded co-payments and sent me to his in-house collection agency (phone #: 714-891-2259. I then went to his office to resolve it but he refused to see me. Furthermore, his staffs gave me the run arounds. They took down my information and told me to go home. A year later, Dr. Thanh Phung sent kept sending me letters demanding payment. I then went to his office again and kept getting the run-arounds. He and his office managers kept avoiding me and would allow me to speak to one of his staff that is not able to help me. What should I do? Who or where should I addressed my complaints to?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

They don't follow their billings until 4 years later after my service which I couldn't find any records of payments. Also, the staff there are rude and unprofessional. This is the worst service I've ever faced.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Thanh G Phung's Credentials

• Med & Pharm Univ, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (942-01 Eff 1/83) (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Rosemead, CA