Ratings for Dr. John C. France

Dr. France had my best interest though the entire process. Not only was he informative to my family and I, but he also got me back on my feet. I will recommend Dr. France to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I like this doctor but his assistant "Trapper" is awful. .if you have to see him dont go.almost 3 hrs to see dr france.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. France did a decompression and fusion on L4-L-5 on my lower back two years ago.The result was phenomenal.I no longer have back and severe leg pain.I highly recommend Dr. France for spinal surgery.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr france performed my lower back fusion 7 years ago,i recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Saved my ankle on a Christmas Eve when it could have been lost. Agree office atmosphere isn't great but I attributed it to being at a University Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

We waited for more than 2.5 hours to see the doctor (in the hot waiting room). Then we waited for a half an hour (almost 45 minutes) in the examination room. Then another half an hour after his assistant saw us for him to come in. The nurses were not helpful by any means, the office was not professionally run, and according to those around us, it was usual for there to be more than an hour wait.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. John C. France's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV