Ratings for Dr. Drew Welk

Doctor Welk is a gifted, excellent, caring doctor and a great human being. I was very satisfied with my tummy tuck and felt very lucky to get it done by Doctor Welk. Strongly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Doctor Welk was the most wonderful doctor I ever met. I had a tummy tuck with him. He was extremely professional, kind , and caring. He was simply a wonderful human being and an excellent doctor. I am very satisfied with my tummy tuck highly recommend him to the ladieus who wants to be more beautiful in the good hands!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I have a great experience & result with Dr.Welk. He is a Perfectionis

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Welk couldn't have been more caring about making sure I got connected with the best oncologist for the best possible results. He personally spent additional time helping me battle the insurance company for which I am forever grateful. After the reconstruction scars fully heal, it will be difficult to tell I had a double mastectomy. I wouldn't recommend anyone else but Dr. Welk. A truly talented doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Welk is a meticulous, extremely knowledgeable, excellent surgeon--best of the best with an excellent reputation among other doctors and patients alike. His staff is also excellent. You can rest assured you will have excellent care with Dr. Welk and his team!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

As a cancer patient I thought my original Dr could put me back together, but I was so wrong. After many surgeries with him I was at my wits end and found Dr. Drew. I was the luckiest girl to find such an amazing surgeon. His knowledge and his explanations feels like he is taking you on the best journey to your recovery. You walk away feeling confident in yourself, with him and his staff. I have had multiple surgeries and he's just the best, he's so caring and has a dry sense of humor which is always fun and that makes fo a great bedside manner and a fantastict surgeon! There aren't enough days in year to praise this guy!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

The best experience I could have dreamed of. I received several consultations from other surgeons. I am so delighted with Dr. Welk and his amazing staff. I had a breast augmentation 6 years ago when I should have had a lift. The doctor convinced me an augmentation would provide better results. I was already a 'D' cup. Being a small woman, it turned out horrific. Always self-conscious of my large chest, I went to Dr. Welk. He is honest, factual, confident and very professional. He is empathetic and really understood my frustration with my prior surgeon. From beginning to end, I was well informed, given constant communication and answers to all my concerns. The staff is very kind, positive and patient. Dr. Welk has earned his stellar reputation for a reason. Hands down, the ONLY cosmetic surgeon I will ever recommend (and a few of my friends have also had amazing results from Dr. Welk). If I could rate him a 10 , I would.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I don't know where to begin! WOW! What a experience! I was for warned about this Dr.Welk having the "Little Man syndrome"or more like thinking he really is God . I have never been spoken to in tone or words, the way he spoke to me. Amazes me he is still in practice and that many of his patients,even after going thru cancer treatments,surgeries,etc..are willing to subject themselves to his lack of sensitivity and his undermining ! I was basically told by him that "he would not waste his time "with me. " And told to not come back ,that he would not be my surgeon ,nor would anyone else in that office. I honestly walked away just dumb founded, that a so called professional, a physician at that,would talk so horribly to a patient! I honestly was in shock all the way home. I am grateful though that much of who he seems to be ,did come out before it was too late! Before I was letting him do this surgery on me. He does not have a sense of humor,is quite un kind actually. I wasn't sure whether to be hurt or angry. I guess it was a blessing in disguise really. I STRONGLY suggest looking into other plastic surgeons. I have recently found a team that is rated top in the country. Worth the time ,and peace of mind! I have hope again!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Drew Welk and his staff are the best I have seen. I had reconstruction after a mastectomy and the results were spectacular. I wouldn't let anyone do cosmetic or reconstruction on me other than Drew. Anyone that's doesn't appreciate his bedside manner is overly sensitive and only looking for sympathy. It doesn't get any better...love these guys!

Submitted September 27, 2013

He's an excellent surgeon. The "Welk" breast is so natural my mammo technician couldn't tell it from the real one until I showed her the scars. She said it was the best reconstruction she'd ever seen. Welk gave 90 % of the credit to the breast surgeon (Clarfeld - the undisputed top in Seattle). Welk said Clarfeld did such a good job all he had to do was "stand up and make sure and vomit" during the surgery. Sure, the guy is wacky. Has a dry sense of humor some might consider "rude." Maybe that's the reason for the few low ratings. My husband and I found his bedside manner to be the comic relief from a horrific cancer experience. Thank you, Dr. Welk.

Submitted August 27, 2013