Ratings for Dr. Angela Houghton

She is by far the best doctor ever she delivered all 3 of my kids and I don't trust any other doctor but her

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

She was rude. She didn't have any bedside manners. She was very aggresive and when I complained about it all she said was that I was small. I left there bleeding!She never informed me about what she was doing. Will never see her again.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

This doctor is not friendly. Made many mistakes with my delivery and left me with a horrible infection after my c-section that she incorrectly told me how to take care of resulting in many trips to an infectious disease and wound care doctor. I will never use this doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Houghton SAVED MY LIFE!!! Not once, but twice!!! I agree with everyone that she is straight forward, no nonsense, get it done Doctor. But when it comes to knowledge, she is THE BEST and when it came to a life & death issue with one pregnancy she put me in the Hospital and the Insurance Company wanted her to release me. SHE REFUSED to sign off on the release papers and got the Hospital CEO evolved and together they both fought my Insurance Company and refused to release me when the Insurance Company told them too. She continued to fight my Insurance Company and won!! I can NEVER thank her enough!! She takes care of her clients and if you go the E.R. and they call her, she stops what she's doing and cones to the E.R. I love that about her!! It might make appointment s run longer but if its ever you in Urgent Care, she would be there for you too, so I don't mind waiting on an office visit, knowing she is helping those that have an emergency. She is All Business!! SHE SAVES LIVES!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Visted Dr. Houghton's office as a recommendation from a friend of mine. As this is my first pregnancy, I had several questions. Her staff was very polite and informative. However, Dr. Houghton was very rude, and very condescending. She did not tell me when she was making certain examinations to my body. She left me bleeding for no reason, and rushed through my appointment. I had several questions written down and prepared to ask her, she never allowed me to pull my list out of my purse and ask her. She was too busy talking and rushing me out of the room. I was able to fit in two questions that I remembered, in which her response was very condescending. This was the worst experience that I have had, I left the office crying and called my fiance for support. (Since they require that you go alone for your first visit.) I called the following Monday to have my medical records released to another Dr. Her office had many excuses for not sending records in a timely manner. I will not return.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Houghton by my PCP.I have an ovarian cyst and doctor has been nothing but very knowledgeable,informative and very concise with giving me information regarding my condition.she is straight forward and I appreciate that.she gave me options and I have seen her three times now and I have always been seen on time and I always get my labs and ultrasound results in a timely manner.she may seem straight forward not as warm as others may like but she is doing her job and she does it with great knowledge and experience.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Horrible. Waited for over an hour. Like the others say, rude. I plan on changing doctors soon. Sent me through many pointless tests and cost A LOT of money to do them. Fed up.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

It was my first visit and she was awesome. Very helpful and answered all my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. She is rude and uncaring and will make your birthing experience the worst you will ever have.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I walked in as a new patient and waited an hour. I had my daughter in hourly daycare while the doctor kept saying she'd be at the office in 30 min. Terrible service.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Angela Houghton's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX