Ratings for Dr. Roshana Sherzoy

She can't put a crown she does unecessary root canals where not needed she tells you need crowns you don't need it she ruins the crowns which are good she is the worst

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Poor communication plan on waiting in the office . First office I've ever been into where the dentist never addressed of there was an issue with time - will not be referring this dentist again

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

She put a crown on my tooth even though it did not need one and I had no pain before. After the temporary crown was put in the doctor went away on vacation leaving me with pain. Then even after a permanent crown was put in I was still in pain. It looks like this place is very money oriented and does not seem to care about you.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Unfortunately, the negative reviews of Dr. Sherzoy's office are quite true. I wish I had read them before seeing her. They pressured me into unnecessary treatments, which resulted in months of pain and costly too. They really do a hard sell of their services, which stressed me out. I had the same crown replaced 3 times, but it still fell off? When the technician went to x-ray my tooth that needed a root canal, he proceeded to x-ray the wrong side of my face. He turned out to be Dr. Sherzoy's son and he admitted that he was hung over from partying the night before. So unprofessional. When they mess up your dental procedures - they will continue to bill you after they promised to not charge for their mistakes. This dental practice was so horrible, I almost thought that I was being pranked on a tv show. I was indeed pranked out of $2500 + and untold dental pain.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

At first I was very scared. I did not feel her injection. She is very gentel. She did my fillings without hurting me. Her staffs are very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I had my free initial consultation. The hygienist was rough, but Dr. Sherzoy seemed very nice. X-rays and photos of all my teeth were taken. At the end of the appointment I overheard the office staff talking about the monthly quota. $130,000. They were being pushed to reach $140,000 and they were saying they didn't think they'd make it this month. At first they said I would pay the copay and then be billed. Then they said I had to pay the whole amount up-front. The amount seemed too high so I redid the math. They were annoyed and said I had to pay the amount they specified. My calculation was right and the dentist overcharged me. The insurance specified how much they paid, how much I should pay, and the dentist charged me double. My fillings: it's too early to say if they were well done. I can say this though: They grazed my tongue with the drill and hit a nerve or something on one of my teeth. They refused to give more anesthetic.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Pressed us to do work that was not necessary, do not trust her and run away!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013