Ratings for Dr. Roger Charles Willette

I have gone to this doctor for a while now and I have never seen him. He has assistants see me who don't know very much. All they want to do is run a bunch of tests but I don't know what the results are. I am changing doctors.!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Willette has a great seance of humor. Always takes very good care do me. And my husband.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Misdiagnosis almost cost a life. Another doctor figured out it was CANCER right away. Should be stripped of all credentials.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Willette misdiagnosed me and I was in severe pain. I had to keep going back to Dr. Willette every 2 weeks and he ran a bunch of test on me. He made me think it was in my head. I went and got another opinion from another Doctor. The other doctor diagnosed me on the first visit without any of test. When I think of the months I missed off of work and the pain I endured because Dr. Willette was more concerned about making money off of his test than me. The other Doctor diagnosed me the same day and we were able to fix my problem immediately. NO MORE PAIN & IT WASNT IN MY HEAD.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. is friendly, however friendly isn't a "Good" doctor. Staff is rude, rushed and rarely returns calls, even test results are difficult. Once I was given the wrong medicine as samples,& couldn't get them to call back for 3 days. Another time I was accidentally put on medicine I was told never to take again, which was clearly noted in my chart. Once I was 10 minutes late and they made me wait for almost 2 hours to be seen, then chewed me out for being late from rain. Once the drug reps brought them lunch at noon, and they left morning patients waiting, in the waiting room, while we heard them laughing and eating their free lunch. And if that's not enough, he was happy with my blood pressures being above normal, even though I would bring my records from home showing it going dangerously high frequently. Fed up, I changed doctors and medicines, and now have a BP within normal range, and a wonderful doc & staff. I feel Willette is after large volumes of patients more than quality practice!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Love the doctor, hate the office and staff. Trying to get vital info about meds etc. through the office staf is next to impossible. they are rude and act uncaring. the only way to get needed info is to wait until after hours and page the doctor. that is sad!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

The doctor is knowledgeable,but his staff does not respond to messages and the office makes mistakes that they should not be making.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2006

This Doctor was very friendly however, this doctor's staff is extremely unhelpful. I have left 2 messages with the nurse regarding questions with medication & she has never returned my calls. I have left a message with the office manager & one for the doctor himself & noone has ever returned my calls. I have no confidence, therefore, in this doctor & will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Dr. Roger Charles Willette's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Advantica
Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
UnitedHealthcare
  • UnitedHealthcare Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)