You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph. S Oliva

I have been suffering with headaches and neck pain for many years. Dr. Oliva took the most thorough history and after an extensive exam was able to diagnosis the problem. I was amazed how skillfully he was able to manipulate the bones in my neck and back. He discussed my posture and provided exercise instruction and I have no more headaches . My neck feels wonderful. I saw a pain specialist 6 months before seeing Dr. Oliva who offered me weekly cortisone injections in my neck, a rhizotomy (cutting the nerves in my neck) or botox injections to relieve the symptoms because my neck pain and headaches got so bad. I hope that commenting here is a means of thanking you. Thank you so much !

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have known Dr. Oliva over fourteen years. A very knowledgeable individual and clinically astute. I highly recommend you see him if you have a problem with your spine.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Submitted July 21, 2015

Thank you , for looking after me and my family !!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

thank you for you help great staff and great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Rude, arrogant man! Needs to show empathy, pompous

Submitted September 22, 2014

Clinically sound, excellent skill set, recommended by my orthopedist

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Seems very knowledgeable and up to date in his field. Demonstrates care and attention. Does not over promise and provides lots of encouragement. His staff is delightful and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

very polite and I had an excellent experience. My pain was quickly resolved. Wonderful care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Joseph. S Oliva's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering with headaches and neck pain for many years. Dr. Oliva took the most thorough history and after an extensive exam was able to diagnosis..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Oliva , along with years of experience , he is a genuine and caring individual. "

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Oliva over fourteen years. A very knowledgeable individual and clinically astute. I highly recommend you see him if you have a problem with you..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oliva is a joke he needs to freshen up on his skills that he learned in the 70's. Pure money grab doesn't pay enough attention to his patients"

July 21, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L6A1" to "L4L 4Y7". Address has been updated from "None" to "4600 Highway 7". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058564444".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you , for looking after me and my family !!!"

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "thank you for you help great staff and great doctor!"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude, arrogant man! Needs to show empathy, pompous"

September 22, 2014
  • City changed from "Woodbridge" to "Vaughan"

October 4, 2013