Ratings for Dr. Adrian V. Pop

I don't usually write reviews but I must say, Dr. Pop's office was such a great experience for me. The staff was very friendly and good at helping me pick out the right frame. And Dr. Pop is an awesome doctor! Especially with my kids, he was very good at speaking with them and keeping them entertained ( like most kids mine don't like being in docter's offices.) I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. Keep up the great job Dr. Pop!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Outstanding staff and office. I have been a patient there for a long time and always had a very positive experience. From the nice front office to the wonderful doctor I always felt very well cared for.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Rude, rude staff!! The worst, do not ho there if you have healthy familes they will treat you like dirt. They try to sell you glasses tht you can buy at walmart for half the price and give you grief if you dont buy, i felt like i was buying a used car!! Rudest staff ever!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

This doctor spent 5 minutes for my eye exam, and before I knew anything they sold me expensive progressive glasses that do me no good. They did not pay attention to my statement that I spend the whole day behind a computer. They never discussed the neither state of my vision nor my options. All they wanted was sell me the most expensive lenses. I went to another doctor who examined me and said that I only need computer glasses - many times cheaper than what I was charged from Dr. Pop. His sister runs the office. She is extremely rude and unaccommodating. Dr. Pop seemed to be chewing gum both times I saw him in his office. They robbed me of my VSP coverage for two years and of my own cash.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Adrian V. Pop's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern Univ College Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company