Ratings for Dr. Habib Ahdoot

Dr. Ahtoot and his son Ahtoot they are great doctors I have ever seen in my life . Dr. Ahtoot saved my life after missed carriage nobody could stop my bleeding and all other doctors were scared and he fix all the problems I had . Thanks to him I am still alive . He is a great and patient doctor . Pls people do not write bad thing about this doctor .

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Ahdoot is among the best doctors I have ever had; he takes time to listen and to explain, which is why he sometimes is late. But I appreciate the interest he pays to his patients. I do not understand the negative comments on this website -- perhaps these women love the assembly line character of other practices where the doctors breeze in and out of examining rooms in 5 minutes and do not take the time to listen. Dr. Ahdoot treats the whole patient -- just like the doctors you see in old TV shows or old movies. For him medicine is a true calling and not a trade or a money-making endeavor, as it has become with too many doctors nowadays in the United States. It is amazing to me, that with all of his experience that he could readily fall back on, he still has time to keep up with the latest treatments.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I saw Dr. A for a consult, as I had been to the ER twice for severe pelvic pain/endometriosis. I have suffered from this for twenty years and had been sympton free for ten years. I am now going thru perimenopause and have recurring symptons of including terrible pain and beeding, which happens with this disease. The Nurse was very kind I do want to say. He was very patronizing and dismissive of my pain, while appearing to be understanding. He did not think my pain was from endometriosis and refused pain medicine. I felt very stupid, as I was miserable and had also been dealing with Migraines along with the endo pain. He was not compassionate and appeared not to have solid knowledge base about this very complex disease.He said my uterus was small, but he doubted my pain was from endo and to take Motrin,I did not need surgey.I explained the other problems I was having with pain and how it was affecting my daily life. He felt it was just a woman thing and basically gave me the name of another Dr who may do the surgery. The thing that bothered me was that he failed to want to do a b

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Ahdoot was a great doctor. I dont know why people are coming on here saying bad things. I agree with the other person who put a comment that people just come on here to say negative things. If all the people who had "positive" experiences with Dr. Ahdoot came on here and commented, you would see the good out ways the bad. He was very friendly and seemed very concerned. Most of all he was very experienced.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Habib Ahdoot is a wonderful doctor. Its too bad that most come on here to complain instead of to leave a good comment. Dr. Ahdoot has a warm and laid back personality. He may run a little late, but its because he does take time to listen and will answer back with his experience. I couldn't ever believe that this guy could ever be rude as its not even his personality. If you want someone quick and punctual try his son who works at the same practice. Senior Ahdoot will definitely take his time though.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Awful!I waited over an hour in my gown, in the cold.He came in & didn't apologize.Didn't greet me. Insisted on a hysterectomy when I repeatedly & clearly said that was a last resort.(I've had 2 C-sections, so I don't want that recovery period again.)I asked about laparoscopic surgery, he said it was new & he was old fashioned & that he was against it.He had the wrong paperwork from over 2 years ago & when I corrected him to that, he got mad.Treated me like I was an idiot(I'm a science teacher, so I do know SOME things about the human body!).He told me my heavy bleeding wasn't THAT bad, even though it is getting worse & my periods are longer & more painful.I am 40 so I have had them for some time & I know when things are different.I have a fibroid that doubled in size in 6 months, yet he said, Ah, not a big deal.He was dismissive, cold, rude, & redirected my questions.When I left, I saw him sigh my way & toss my paperwork down. NEVER will I go to him again.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Went there and I'm glad I read other comments so I know it's not just me being picky or paranoid. Like the other rater, I sat in the office half-naked. I could hear the doctor out there engaged in conversation that was not work-related. I just felt like I wasn't important enough for him to come right in. He came in and in speaking to me, I find him to be non-chalant and insensite at times. On the way out, after opening the door, he commented on my weight and left me in the office to exit behind him without even looking back. He went to his/an office and I saw him THROW the files in his hand on the desk as though being there and having to deal with the patients is such a drag and he just couldn't wait for it all to be over. I left there feeling awful.Many women are so sensitive when it comes to feminine issues and although these docs have 'been there done that' we haven't. REMEMBER TO BE SENSITIVE and treat us like you are concerned about our condition and feelings.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

The doctor was rude and not compasionate. He did not answer my questions. I waited an hour to see him and he rushed me off.He made a comment to me about my weight that I felt it was unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I really liked Dr. Ahdoot. He is really personable and experienced. He told me on my very first visit that I was having a girl, and he was right! He always takes time to answer my questions in great detail and even draw pictures if he needs to. He also seems to take his patient's feelings and anxieties into consideration. I know he's delivered thousands of babies and I was hoping he would deliver my third child, but it didn't work out. I think he is a great doctor and so is his son who is at the same practice. Both are wonderful doctors! Also, their office staff goes out of their way to be helpful and kind! I would highly recommend their practice.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I was kept waiting an hour, most of it half-naked in an exam room. The pelvic exam was uncomfortable. The doctor's general medical knowledge was unimpressive. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009