Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Mcgahan

Dr. McGahan explained all aspects of the procedure to me in a consultation beforehand. Also, the written information he gave me was complete. I was prepared when I arrived for the procedure. The staff was professional and courteous (everyone). Dr. McGahan walked me through the procedure before it began. After the procedure, he explained to me what he had found and what it meant, and then gave me written instructions about what would happen next - phone calls, medicine etc. All in all, it was a stress free experience. Great doctor, great staff! Well done.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. McGahan is a wonderful clinician. He is both knowledgeable, proficient, and personable and compassionate with a good sense of humor. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Mcgahan is an outstanding doctor. He is extremely knowledgable and exerllent in both clinic visit and precedure proformance. His professionalism really gains my trust.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Mchahan is an outstanding Doctor! He is extremely knowledgable and I have always felt he really cares!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Very intelligent, but lacks ability to communicate with his patient. Big on ordering lots of invasive testing, much of which I would question is unnecessary. I think he would make an excellent researcher, but would seriously hesitate to recommend him as a doc to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He spends time with you and explains things so that you can understand what he is treating and how he approaches the treatment. He doesn't leave you in the dark.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Thomas P. Mcgahan's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)