Ratings for Dr. Gary K. Rachlin

Not as smart and up to date as other doctors I've seen. Said a certain blood test was not available, when I've had it done before. Undertests. Did not do a complete thyroid panel for my thyroid condition. I don't understand why. It doesn't cost him anything. And no matter what you see on the internet - I saw no indication that he's an anti-aging doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Rachlin is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He makes himself available to his patients and will always try to accomodate you. In the 7 years that he has been my doctor, I've never had a problem with him. He has gotten me through some of my worse times, and he sat with me and took the time to listen and help me in anyway possible. He has saved my life in more than one way. I will always be greatful to him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Rachlin is an amazing Doctor. He goes out of his way to acomodate anything that you need. He spends as much time with you as needed. He has gotten me through some very difficult times, and is always interested in how you are doing. He is also available in emergencies, and makes sure you are ok. I have gone to him for years and will continue to seek treatment from him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

If a physician could be rated by stars....he is a 5 star professional. An excellent diagnostician!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I need a physician who knows more than I (I'm a healthcare professional) and he does. He's a top-rate medical school instructor and a wonderful physician. I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

I wouldn't use any other doctor. Very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr Rachlin is a wonderful caring doctor who always listens to his patients. He has a great bedside manner and is so kind to his patients. He spends as much time as needed with me and I have never felt rushed

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Dr. Rachlin is a dynamic & compassionate physician. My entire family now goes to him along w/many friends and neighbors. HE CARES and HE'S an Excellent Physician.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Dr. Gary K. Rachlin's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bethpage, NY