Ratings for Dr. Corey P. Rothrock

Very pleased with my experience with Dr. Rothrock and his team.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Very very pleased with my whole experience with my knee surgury

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Rothrock is the best kind of Doctor. He is professional without being staid, knowledgeable without being arrogant, and most importantly, he is extremely competent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Rothrock for all of your replacement needs. Dr. Rothrock genuinely cares for his patients and wants the best outcome for them. Dr. Rothrock is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. The staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Awesome experience and I was totally understanding of what he had to say,

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Corey Rothrock to anyone needing knee or hip replacement. I had an excellent experience with both knee replacements.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Rothrock treated my leg when I had a large Sarcoma cancer on my left thigh. He has been kind and friendly from the first visit to the clinic. I have every confidence in him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Phenomenal surgeon, very gracious and professional. Explained procedure thoroughly and answered all my questions prior to surgery. Had a total knee replacement - two weeks later my recovery is well beyond "normal parameters (according to physical therapy) especially for an 81 year old.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I had him for hip surgery 2 years ago, and had nothing but good luck with him He did hip surgery for me two years ago, and I was very well satisfied with the outcome. I went back recently, and had him look at my other hip, which I had issues with. He was very punctual in the office visit, and gave me relief through a in office treatment. I

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have had Corey a couple of times now and I truly enjoy him as my Dr. He explains everything in detail so I understand the process of the procedure. I know for me , having a Dr I believe in is half the battle, having a Dr that can accomplish the task is the other half. Orthopedic Institute has a great staff and makes you feel very comfortable period and Dr Rothrock's nurse is fabulous.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Corey P. Rothrock's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MB Health