Dr. Corey P. Rothrock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Corey P. Rothrock

Dr. Rothrock was always very helpful, friendly and explained things in a way I could understand.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Rothrock is one of the best doctors! His manner is polite & professional as he listens to and explains any questions or concerns I may have. Genuinely nice guy with a very pleasant disposition. I always feel well equipped to make decisions on my joint issues after my appointments. I've had one knee replacement and will need the other one replaced. After care is great too! I recommend him! You won't be sorry!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr Rothrock is the best!! He took his time with us and answered all our questions!! We are so very pleased!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Easy to understand explanations!! My first hip replacement was a breeze, I hope my 2nd is also!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. Rothrock removed a lipoma from the muscle in my shoulder and is working with me on some other muscular/skeletal issues. He is professional, caring, and conveys your issues in terms you can understand. He is an excellent doctor whom I would recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. Rothrock is the Best of the Best! He has gone over and above to help me with hip surgery. I would recommend him over and over!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I heard from two of his former patients that he was good at his job. After meeting him I think he will be the doctor I want to do the work on my knee.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Dr. Rothrock is professional and listened to my concerns. He answered all my questions and never appeared rushed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

I cannot say enough of the care I received from Dr. Rothrock and his staff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

I had a hip replaced in February and a knee in July and both procedures were golden! Short recovery and complete compassion from Dr. Rothtock. He honored my request to stay awake during the procedure and made my experience actually enjoyable. He used a nerve block to help control pain with my knee and It really helped with re-hab. I highly recommend Dr. Rothrock and his bedside manner is fantastic! Bravo!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Dr. Corey P. Rothrock's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare