Dr. Corey P. Rothrock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Corey P. Rothrock

I had a great experience with my Anterior Hip Replacement surgery. Everything was discussed with me on expectations and things went according to the plan. The staff members were excellent and all the staff at Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital could not have done a better job getting me on the right track to recovery. Feeling really good 3 days later. Thanks Dr. Rothrock and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Awesome experience!! Would highly recommend Dr Rothrock! Anterior hip replacement,only way to go!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Wonderful experience as Dr Rothrock is kind to my daughter and answered all questions

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Very informative and supportive of my decision for treatment. The staff was also pleasant and professional . Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I was very pleased with every aspect of my care, from registration to my follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

We have been to this site previously for my husband and we were pleased to see that the facility remains excellent as far as parking and the building itself goes. The receptionists on both floors were helpful and pleasant. The elevators were prompt and in good working order. And everything smelled good. Staff people were well mannered, helpful, and knowledgeable. Dr. Rothrock was kind and supportive and keyed into my needs. I would recommend him and the facility and I would return if needed.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I can’t say enough positive words on my experience with Dr. Rothrock and staff. They exceeded expectations on every level and I am very grateful. A few years ago, he did hip replacement surgery for my husband and it was a great success. We recommend Dr. Corey Rothrock to everyone requiring orthopedic services and procedures.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Professionalism, knowledge and welcomeness greet you at the entrance and follow you throughout each visit. Previous reports had obviously been reviewed before each appointment, because the only questions asked were to clarify information received. I'm still in awe that in my first visit - I was registered, saw a nurse and PA, had a X-ray, discussed results with PA and Dr Rothrock, scheduled for pre-op visits with my family physician and then surgery - all within an hour. Dr Rothrock's staff is very knowledgeable and supportive of his procedures. I found it delightful that they were almost (but not quite) more excited to find out the results of my surgery than I was. Dr Rothrock told me most people don't wait as long as I did to come see him. Don't wait. I didn't need to have a doctor's referral, nor did I have to wait long for an appointment or surgery. My first appointment was made the middle of April, surgery the first of May, and I'm now walking without a cane and more importantly - without pain. Don't wait. Everyone deserves to live a life of quality now rather than later.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr Rothrock is an example of what an excellent dr looks like!! He is knowledgeable,professional, friendly, helpful, easy to talk to and leaves you feeling totally at ease knowing you are in the best hands available in the surgeon profession! When surgery is necessary I would recommend him as a great dr!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I was extremely please with everything about him, his skill, his knowledge, his concern for me and his bedside manner. I've had great results with both of my anterior hip replacements.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Corey P. Rothrock's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med