Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Jamison

The worst doctor experience I have ever had. Would NEVER return!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Doesn't listen. Not very knowledgeable. Is not up to date. Does not except the whole body as a product of cardio health. He is into drugs and surgery.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

There is NO possible way I could give any favorable rating to this MD.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Truly one of the best dr's I've ever seen. Thorough, tenacious, and brilliant. I've had a pacer for 5 years, but never could find the source of "why" I got bradycardia/heart block, other dr's didn't care including the one that installed the pacer. Dr. Jamison's holistic approach was the only way we'd have gotten to a final diagnosis. And his wife/receptionist Gina is just the best ever. Always calls back, follows through, and takes care of the ever important details. What a great team!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Jamison's thorough medical procedures contributed to the discovery of my husband's life threatening illness. Had Dr. Jamison not listened carefully and prescibed the appropriate testing and follow-up, my husband's condition could have gone undetected. Because of Dr. Jamison my husband is now getting appropriate treatment. He's a top rate professional who provides his patients with personalized care. We have recommended friends to him and they have also found his expertise to be of the highest quality. To our family he's a life saver. We highly respect him and entrust our lives to him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Spent more time talking politics than he spent diagnosing me! Rude to staff right in front of me! Wanted to repeat tests I just had...

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

vergey careing,very personal practice,great diadnosis,last,md,who,spends,time with his patients.the other entries are fake entries from the large cardiology group whose patients move to dr jamison... so sad

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I unfortunately was having angina and called my doctor’s office for help. Dr. Jameson was the "on call doctor" and I explained to him I was having chest pains and was unsure if I should go to the emergency room or take a nitro. He said he was having relations with his wife and this better be the real thing. He said I should go into the emergency room and he would be there soon. He had to do an angiogram and while he was looking at the x-rays he said my right coronary arteries were a mess and he would be in there soon to do a by-pass. The way in which he said it was so degrading and condescending. I ended up having a second heart attack the next month and I made sure he was no where near me. I think I would rather go the veterinary than see him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Went to Dr. Jamison because of recurrence of a heart ailment . . . symptoms well known to me. Apparently because of my age and the fact that: a) I'm a college student and b)I have a very rare condition; Dr. Jamison decided that my problems were all related to my "coke" use - or other recreational pharmaceuticals. After explaining to him that I am NOT a pothead or any other type of user, he proceeded to explain to me his days as a pothead in the 60's and assured me that 'everybody' does it. Fortunately, I didn't return to him and found a specialist who handled a corrective electrophysiology protocol. Jamison is just a joke. Pity I'd have to die for my parents to sue his lazy butt.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Jamison's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1983)