Dr. Richard A. Shlofmitz

Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Shlofmitz

Dr. Shlofmitz is the best. He saved my life. He performed four atherectomies on me. He answered every question that I asked and was always there whenever needed. He is one of a kind. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor. I cannot recommend him high enough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Richard Shlofmitz saved my life and saved me from having open heart surgery.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

He has got to be one of the most caring doctors. Always pleasant, answers questions and will call you back. He is absolute one of the most brilliant doctors and I would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

very patient and call patient even after his working hour with his loving care to all his patients.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I owe my father's life to Dr. Shlofmitz. God bless him!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Shlofmitz saved my wife's life. The reviewer who suggested to get a second opinion is bogus. When Dr. Shlofmitz is in your heart he will install the stent if needed, he is not going wake you, put you in recovery and then ask you if you want to undergo another procedure for a Stent. Be real, you make no sense.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Our father was recently hospitalized and placed under Dr Shlofmitz's care. We did not know what was wrong or what to expect. Dr Shlofmitz diagnosed, treated and put him back on the road to recovery within days. He answered every question, every phone call and constantly reassured us. We owe everything to him and the wonderful nurses.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr Shlofmitz. I have been his patient for over 10 years and he has always made himself available, regardless the time or day of the week.. Every encounter is personal and his knowledge base is unending. His professionalism and trustworthiness is insurmountable.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

The best!!! One of a kind. Very lucky to have this MD here on Long Island. The most honest, caring doctor around. Skills are top notch. Avoiding bypass surgery and the risk with a smile. When you have a blockage you get rid of it. You don't wait for the heart attack. My brother is a doctor, and Dr. Shlofmitz is our family's personal heart man. The things he has done for our parents, family and friends is incredible. If you don't have a problem you are sent home immediately. If a blockage is found it is handled right then and there. He is awesome!!!!! We wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Richard A. Shlofmitz's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HIP