Ratings for Dr. Kevin A. Chaitoff

Dr Chaitoff is an excellent pain management physician. He was the only Dr to help me through what has been the most difficult time in my life after an auto accident. My neck injury had me in horrible for over a year without any relief. He was the only Dr that truly helped me, long term, and not pushing pills that would be making me feel groggy all the time and not like my normal self. I highly recommend him if you are looking for pain management physician. And his surgical center team is A+. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I found Dr.Chaitoff to be very patient and "really" listened to my concerns ref. my pain. He answered my questions and didn't just push pills..but tried to find what was causing my pain. He then referred me to a surgeon in Miami. Even though he referred me, he still maintaned contact with me and followed up with me after my procedure. I've actually referred several family members and friends to him. They were equally pleased with Dr. Chaitoff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Chaitoff by my surgeon after a back surgery was unsuccessful. Dr. Chaitoff spent five minutes with me and told me i would not be treated with any medication and that i would have to have a very expensive procedure that may not help my pain. I expressed my concerns about the procedure and was told that i would have to have the procedure if i was going to continue seeing Dr. Chaitoff. I did not continue seeing him and i would recommend that anyone thinking about seeing this doctor should think twice. His arrogance makes him dangersous. Be careful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Chaitoff is caring, and very capable. He explains thoroughly what he is doing, and is very conservative in predicting what he can or cannot do. A perfect example of what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Professional, courteous doctor, with a great staff, including the surgery center he's affiliated with.Easy-going and has no problems with diagnosis. Only problems: Had to wait awhile in the lobby and room, and I wish I had more time with him to discuss my problem.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Kevin A. Chaitoff's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp