Ratings for Dr. Zaid Khalil

Dr. Khalil and his staff are very friendly. Although, as they get busier as the years go by, it does get harder to make an appt. I guess this is the way it goes though with someone so nice and loving towards his patients. You don't find doctors like Dr. Khalil much any more.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Khalil sets the standard for the medical profession. He is smart, caring, and knowledgable. If there were ever a real life Dr. Marcus Welby, this is the guy. He also strikes me a as a genuinely modest man so I hope that if he ever reads this he is not embarrassed by it. I would recommend Dr. Khalil highly to anyone wanting a talented physician in the northern Virginia area.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Khalil is an exceptional doctor. He's so caring and easy going. I only have positive things to say about him. My wife was unhappy with her last doctor so I told her to try Dr. Khalil. She loves him. We highly recommend Dr. Khalil.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Khalil is an exceptionally gifted doctor, superb in knowlege, tact and skill. While his office is run punctually, it is extremely difficult to make appointments. His staff frequently leave the phone on voice mail response and do not return appointment requests. It's a shame, since otherwise I would rate his operation as the best in the Tyson's area.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

I love this Dr. He answers all questions and is very helpful. His staff is very friendly and professional. Wait time is never more then 10 mins.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Dr. Zaid Khalil's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp