Ratings for Dr. Zaid Khalil

Dr Khalil is indeed, kind, caring, a very good and concerned listener and a superb diagnostician. His knowledge of medications and their interactions with each other is superb. Trust him explicitly after going to him for almost twenty years. Dr. Khalil does set the standard for family practice and a very high standard it is.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Terrible and unorganized staff who rarely answer the phone or follow up. But Dr Khalil is an excellent doctor. If you can reach the office and book an appointment for something that's not urgent, I'd recommend him

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I went to give blood at a Red Cross mobile in 2012. They pricked my finger and told me I was anemic and they couldn't take my blood. I went to Dr Khalil office and he did a CBC and told me that they were wrong. A year later I had the same experience when I went to give blood. And Dr Khalil again told me that they were wrong. Well I recently had to have surgery and guess what I am anemic. I just can't believe this Doctor didn't check for all types of anemia. This doctor doesn't even know how to check for anemia. Stay away and his staff sucks!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The doctor himself is good except his staff is ridiculous and unprofessional! No follow up with patients..they don't answer phones...don't even make a mistake and leave a message because no one would read it. It's Shane that dr Khalil read these reviews and he is not doing anything about it. He owes all patients am apology. The staff makes mistakes...if there are tests results that they need to let u know. They will call after hours and then you can't reach anyone. I would just want to say dr Khalil, this is United States and you need to perform and provide services that meet the standards in this country. Unfortunately most of patients are middle eastern and by nature they don't like to be rude and report this practice..my only advice, fire your current staff and hire professional medical assistant..you may also think about a bigger office and hiring a couple more doctors...

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

This doctor was great that day, I went first to CVS minute clinic and they were so cold with me, they asked me to come back in 2 days while I was suffering, "go to emergency" if your condition worsen, they said. then I googled Dr. Zaid, I went their, the guy recognized the problem immediately, gave me an immediate medication+ others to pick up from pharmacy, 40 minutes after I left his clinic I was already feeling better and better. by the next day I got completely relieved. Additionally, I liked his sense of humor, he really made it easier for me to be open and explain to him what I thought it caused the problem at the time. My name is Omar Abdullah. 25 years old. and I certify that these comments are my own words and no one asked me to write any of them.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have seen Dr. Khalil since 1992. He has cared for my entire family and I love him. However, his practice has gotten TOO big! He is a one man show and his staff cannot keep up with the amount of people they deal with. The majority of the time, they will not answer the phone - you have to leave a message which they do not return. If you do get them to answer, they tell you that there are NO appointments and to walk in. But, if you walk in, you sit for HOURS and may or may not actually be seen. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Have been going to this office for 20+ years. Dr. Khalil is a very nice man and good Dr. However, the office has gotten too big for staff to handle all their patients. You call for 2+ hours, leave messages and get nothing returned. When need a quick appt b/c you are sick, they have no availability and tell you to go to ER. I would NOT recommend him any more.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Khalil is a good, kind man, and I believe him to be a knowledgeable and competent doctor. However, I believe he is unable to keep up with the number of patients he has, and because of this, mistakes were made that profoundly affected my care. He was the follow-up doctor on knee surgery complications I had (I'm young and have no other health issues). While his course of action - taking me off of a drug over a weekend - could have been reasonable, the lack of follow-up was not. A home nurse that should have taken my blood on Monday failed to show up, and his office staff told me they had misplaced the order and forgot to call. My call to him about severe pain went un-returned, though I tried three times and was assured he would call me. By Tuesday morning it was too late, and I ended up in the ER and spent 5 days in the hospital. Neither he nor his staff ever called or inquired about me again. I cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Meticulous, caring and smart. Noticed my illness and accurately diagnosed it even without me complaining of any pain. He has saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr Khalil remembered me from only meeting me once. Not only does he know his medicine, he gets to know his patients and listens to them...like an old fashion doctor with modern technology! I am so upset that he no longer accepts my insurance because I have not been able to find anyone that bears his quality to replace him as my PCP.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Zaid Khalil's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA