Ratings for Dr. Slade A. Suchecki

Suchecki tries his best. Very loving, smart guy. When my dad got really sick, and eventually got diagnosed with terminal cancer he was very supportive to us throughout the entire process. He tried his best to help us beforehand but the cancer was too late. Personally, Dr. Suchecki has been very understanding and helpful with any of my issues and is honest with you when he has to be.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

It's apparently all about money... I've been a patient for over two years and always paid my bills on time, medicare & TRICARE. After my last appointment I was told that unless I was willing to pay a yearly "Surcharge" of $1600 for me and an additional $1600 for my wife that Dr. Suchecki was dropping us as patients. End of conversation. Shame on on you Dr. Suchecki !!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Had to transfer from his office. He was always LATE!!! Very arrogant. Has a receptionist pretending to be a Nurse. Scary. Tried to give me my testosterone injection until I questioned her credentials. Seems like he's losing it. I'd been a patient for five years. But, I'm done. I'm surprised he hasn't been turned into the medical board.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr Suchecki is a caring, compassionate physician who takes the time to listen to his patients' problems and respond accordingly. His clinical skills are excellent, and he addresses all of my concerns. He monitors my medical condition to make sure the medications he prescribes are working appropriately. In addition, Dr Suchecki focuses on preventative care to ensure that recommended screenings such as mammograms, colonoscopies, etc are performed. His office staff is great. They are friendly and courteous, and go the extra mile to be helpful. In addition, I enjoy relaxing while getting a facial at the medspa located in the practice, and plan to return for additional services. Although there are many places I would rather go than to a doctor's office, we are very fortunate to have a medical practice of this caliber in our area.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Would not recommend. Dr slade suchecki will not give prescriptions for more than a month or two. Makes you have to go back to him for refills. Cost you 120.00 every 2 months just to get your prescriptions. He owns 2 doctor offices and isn't in either one very much. Sends you for tons of expensive test and still can't tell you what is wrong with you. Office staff is hateful especially in the southport office. Dr suchecki bought out my doctor and that is the only reason I ever went to him. Parents went to him at his other office location and both have found new doctors due to the office staff at that location and his office ethics.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

he is very concerned with you. Takes all the time that is needed. LISTENS to me. Explains everything. Could not ask for a better doctor and friend

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Great doctor. Listens to you and is willing to discuss natural medicines.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Friendly, open, caring, spends time with his patients, clearly interested in how the patient wants to face an illness, rather than only how he thinks it should be. This doctor is a real find. The only drawback is that his office staff - receptionist and nurse - are unpleasant.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He genuinely cares, and takes up lots of time to listen to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Slade A. Suchecki's Credentials

• Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Southport, NC