Ratings for Dr. Marc E. Hines

Dr. Hines did a great exam on me and found the problem quickly and was able to help my condition resolve in a few days. I can not imagine another doctor in Ottumwa that can be as competent as Dr. Hines. What a great doctor and human being. He really cares.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Hines is a compassionate, highly intelligent physician. He is supportive and keeps impeccably detailed notes. He is the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and have great faith in his decisions about my health.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

After a work related solvent injury in 1998, I was referred to Dr. Hines after having seen many other Neurologists. He is by far the best one that I have ever seen in Iowa. He is compassionate, spends time with you and dictates very detailed notes,that helped me to get on disabilty nearly twelve years ago.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

If it wasn't for Dr. Hines, I wouldn't have gotten a disability rating from the VA on my left shoulder. He found errors in my VA medical records and basically, straightened the VA doctors out. He is an awesome person and is extremely intelligent. He has excellent manners and when he writes in his patients medical records, his wording is brilliant. I would recommend him to anyone going for a disability. He is absolutely for the underdog (little guy).

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Marc E. Hines's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Ottumwa, IA