Ratings for Dr. Nicolas Pavouris

This doctor is a clown. QMD Labs has owns him. Also, scews his research and will be reported to Florida Medical Board.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Fantastic! Heard Dr Pavouris is coming back!!! He was the kindest, best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I heard that Dr. Pavouris is going to be starting a new practice. He was the absolute most phenomenal doctor I have ever had. We miss you so much. Esther

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Pavouris us, we miss you very much please come back. You were the best doctor I've ever had in my life. Tony

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is totally unethical, He committed fraud. He helped organize a fraudulent Medical Peer Review against Dr. Mahnee Dinsmore. All of the evidence was falsified. This destroyed her OB practice. It was done because she would not force her OB patients to have unnecessary C sections in order to make more money for the hospital. They basically gang raped her life. For the truth do a search for: dinsmoredefense

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

The Dr is okay but the staff is the worst ever. They would rather argue with you then help you with a situation no matter what it is. I found out the hard way that Dr Pavouris would rather let you as a patient find another Dr than get rid of the staff members that rule him instead of the other way around. He will even suggest another Dr to you so he doesn't have to listen to you complain about his staff. While I have been with him (the past few years), he has lost many staff members and now when I go in there the office is just about empty these days. I am very happy to find someone new with Great doctoring skills and most of all a professional staff. Glad to be moving on! Feel I have put up with more than I should have.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I am so grateful for Dr. Pavouris widsom, compassion, and full experienced support on my journey back to health. He is the most genuinely caring doctor I've ever met. His courteous office staff is always very helpful. I highly recommend Dr Pavouris to my friends and family, and they are all very pleased. His Nurse Practioner is great too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

My first indication that something was wrong was 4 weeks prior to my first appointment I completed and mailed my initial medical history and initial paper work. On my first appointment I had to redo the entire package since the office staff didn't have the first package I had completed. The doctor did not see me in the hospital yet he is listed as being on the medical staff of the hospital and his portrait hangs in the lobby of the hospital Referrals/authorizations for specialists required by my insurance were never submitted or done incorrectly which lead to lengthy prevention of much need treatments Prescription refill requests went ignored and unanswered. A request in May 2011 for the doctor to complete important medical information was still not done in August 2011.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Not as knowledgeable as he thinks he is...let's just say I went to him twice for the same issue in the same week and then ended up in the ER so I could get proper treatment. Nuff said? Check your Dr.s out before you go.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Pavouris is very nice and willing to help you understand your health. He does not talk down to you but will put things in Layman's terms so you're not confused by medical jargon. Staff is utterly awful though. Do not count on them to help you one bit.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009