Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Esposito

Nasty hygienist, staff makes fun of you behind your back. Dr. Esposito looks at you cross-eyed as if something is mentally wrong with you. Very unpleasant, and had been with this doctor for several years until now - this past year. I've changed to a better one with same technology and also cheaper.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

very pleasant experience, professional office that treats patients like people!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Exposito has been my dentist for over fifteen years. His work is excellent. He uses state-of-the-art technology. My children started sitting in his chair when they were toddlers and now, in their twenties, still go to him for check ups. Great manner and very adept at handling tough dental issues.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I was literally losing my teeth to periodontal disease. Dr. Esposito used the laser treatment and saved my teeth! I tolerated the procedure well and considering that I'm a ninny that was great! Dr. Esposito is the only dentist out of 5 that I had previously visited that knows how to give the novacaine injections with little or no pain! I will be making him my permanent dentist!I had fillings done too with no pain at all. He was the only dentist to have a concern with my bite and adjusted my bite.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

He is an excellent Dentist but does not take my insurance but will submit the claim. I have Delta and get very little reimbursed.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2004