Ratings for Dr. Eugenio J. Aspuru

I am always very nervous and Dr. Aspuru was great. Very professional and made me feel calm.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Garland and April are amazing! Very knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I feel like I am being well cared for at this practice. Dr. Aspuru takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns. All staff are professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Super easy. Efficient. Great at explanations and answering questions. Staff is friendly and personable. Dr. Aspuru is amazing. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my care.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Aspuru is just top notch. He is thorough,patient,and compassionate. LOVE HIM

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Aspuru and staff. He is professional, personable, warm, and funny! I never have any horror stories in regards to my gyno visits like some women do, and I am so grateful. He makes what could be an anxiety provoking visit, a piece of cake. He's stuck with me forever!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I absolutely love Dr Aspuru and staff! Dr Aspuru has incredible bedside manners and treats my kids like they are perfect little angels when they have to come with me. I wouldn't see anyone else no matter how far we live from his offices. Very grateful to have him doing my 3rd c section because I trust him and the team so much!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Aspuru is simply the best doctor I have been to. He is polite, professional, takes time to listen and answer your questions. He always has a smile and is very accommodative and reassuring. I always recommend him to anyone looking for an Obgyn.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Aspuru is a kind and wonderful doctor. When I visited the Women's Healthcare for the first time, he reduced all the panic I had regarding prenatal cares and pregnancy. He explained in detail and cleared all our details. Though I have just got pregnant, looking forward to an association for a smooth delivery of the baby.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

My husband and I had a difficult time getting pregnant. Dr. Aspuru was there every step of the way to support us. He genuinely cares for his patients and loves his job and it shows. I have referred 5 of my girlfriends to Dr. Aspuru and they ALL say the same thing. He is knowledgable and an amazing surgeon. My c-section "scar" (if you can even call it that) is a work of art. It is barely visible to the naked eye. Two nurses at Northside Hospital told me that Dr. Aspuru is known for doing a meticulous job. I couldn't agree more.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Eugenio J. Aspuru's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• LSU (Grad. 1999)