You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eugenio J. Aspuru

Dr. Aspuru is simply the best doctor I have been to. He is polite, professional, takes time to listen and answer your questions. He always has a smile and is very accommodative and reassuring. I always recommend him to anyone looking for an Obgyn.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Aspuru is a kind and wonderful doctor. When I visited the Women's Healthcare for the first time, he reduced all the panic I had regarding prenatal cares and pregnancy. He explained in detail and cleared all our details. Though I have just got pregnant, looking forward to an association for a smooth delivery of the baby.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

My husband and I had a difficult time getting pregnant. Dr. Aspuru was there every step of the way to support us. He genuinely cares for his patients and loves his job and it shows. I have referred 5 of my girlfriends to Dr. Aspuru and they ALL say the same thing. He is knowledgable and an amazing surgeon. My c-section "scar" (if you can even call it that) is a work of art. It is barely visible to the naked eye. Two nurses at Northside Hospital told me that Dr. Aspuru is known for doing a meticulous job. I couldn't agree more.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Well dr Aspuru was my doctor during my whole pregnancy and i dont have any complaints he is very kind and efficient i recomend any one looking for prenatal care to go to him you wont regret it!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Eugenio J. Aspuru's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• LSU (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aspuru is simply the best doctor I have been to. He is polite, professional, takes time to listen and answer your questions. He always has a smile and is ve..."

February 9, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Eugenio" to "Eugenio J."

October 20, 2013