Ratings for Dr. Donna L. Metz-Dunn

I've been a patient of this office for several years, but I will not be going back after my horrible experience today. I arrived at the office building a few minutes early but by the time I searched around in the old building for the office, asked for help and was told they had moved, walked back to my car, drove to the new location, went into the building, waited for the elevator and then waited to sign in, I was 15 minutes late for my appointment, which I apologized for and explained why. After a 10 second phone call with someone, I was told in a very curt manner that I needed to reschedule my visit. I made my way to the checkout to reschedule and was made to wait another 15 minutes. I tried to explain my situation to the staff, but she clearly did not care and was extremely rude to me. She then offered me an appointment 11 days later. 11 days later! It was their responsibility to notify their patients of their move and instead they penalize them and treat them poorly.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

scheduling is a nightmare, doesn't take time to listen and educate you on illnesses. seems like when patient talks she doesn't listen and just prescribes what she already had in mind no matter what you tell her. would NOT recommend to my worse enemy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Really like her. Been going to her for years. Listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

She's not always on time but what doctor is? She is very nice and will listen to you and your concerns and act on them in a helpful manner.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Metz-Dunn is very friendly and caring. She always has time to sit and chat and is willing to discuss anything you want to talk about.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2005

Dr. Donna L. Metz-Dunn's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup