You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Harry B. Schick

Dr. Schick has helped me and my family so much over the last several years. He has accomplished things when other doctors have failed. I have seen him do amazing work. My granddaughter has ADD, after stopping the heavy drugs that are used to treat this she was treated by Dr. Schick. She is now a junior in college and recently told me his treatment changed her life. Dr. Schick has successfully treated another granddaughter for Lyme Disease. For me he saved my life. I was virtually non-functioning for two years, after many doctors and much physical therapy. Quite frankly, I don't know if I could have gone on much longer. But I'm still here thanks to this wonderful, gentle, caring man. You will never find another doctor who cares so much, tries so hard and never gives up. Thank you Dr. Schick for everything. I look forward to many more years c with you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I am very disappointed with the chiropractic services I received at Dr. Schick's office. The wait was excessive considering Dr. Schick spends about 2 minutes with you and then says he will be right back. You wait for another 5 minutes for him to come back and spend another few minutes with you before running off again. Dr. Schick is a nice person; however, his ability to manage his office and office staff is poor. The first time I visited Dr. Schick I waited an hour to be seen. I expected the wait to be longer than usual since I was a first time patient. I waited 45 minutes for my second appointment and over an hour for my third. I spoke to Dr. Schick about the issue and he promised me it would not happen again. After I paid my copay, I discreetly spoke to the most senior office manager there that day and expressed my frustration. She told me that if someone were to call and say they were coming in to get adjusted (with no appointment mind you) that Dr. Schick would see them before patients who already had appointments. As a result, the wait time became unbearable. My next appointment went much smoother after I advocated for myself. I waited for 20 minutes, which I felt was a reasonable wait time. Unfortunately, Dr. Schick gave me empty promises because on my fourth visit I waited for an hour. I was very upfront with Dr. Schick and told him I would not be coming back. Like I said, he is a nice doctor, but his services are not worth the 45+ minute wait. I also found some of his methods to be quite odd. On one occasion, Dr. Schick pushed down on my liver for several seconds (which was quite uncomfortable). According to him, my liver was not functioning properly, which is why I was continuing to have back pain from a weight lifting injury. My liver is functioning normally mind you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Find a different chiropractor, you will be better off in the long run.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Excellent , Caring Very Effective, Knowledgeble, Gentle Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Schick's for many years now. He helped me with gretting rid of seasonal allergies & lower back pain. He is so knowledgeable and patient. After treatments and from him, I had no pain and my allergies went away!!! He is currently treating my children who have food allergies and reoccurring UTI's. I have seen a tremendous positive change in them since he has started seeing them. We feel blessed to have been able to be seen by Dr. Schick. He is amazing!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I have heard about Dr. Shick helping people in ways no other would or could. So I went to him when I knew I needed help and his vision saved my life. Trust the process and believe in the results!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

The best doctor ever. I and my family have been utilizing his services for 25+ years starting with my sister who had been in traction with no improvement. One visit -- amazing. My son had leg cramps at night which his pediatrician diagnosed as growing pains. Dr. Schick recognized he had a calcium deficiency and with the provided supplements -- in less that 1 month, no cramps. Son also had frequent ear infections and his doctor discussed inserting plugs. Took him to Dr. Schick and from that point on -- never had another ear infection (son now in his 30s and still, never had an ear infection). Another son snored tremendously at a very young age. Drs. talked about surgery. Dr. Schick determined it was alergy related. Within weeks, no snoring. This is just to mention a few areas but space does not permit me to list them all. An amazing and caring doctor as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Amazing doctor completely worth it. Dr. Schick is knowledgeable, invested in making you feel comfortable, and get well. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, not cold and clinical. There is a welcoming feel to it and you are treated by the entire staff like a person not a number. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great chiropractor. Even if you are skeptical about chiropractors or homeopathic medicine you should check it out, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Harry B. Schick's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schick has helped me and my family so much over the last several years. He has accomplished things when other doctors have failed. I have seen him do ..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am very disappointed with the chiropractic services I received at Dr. Schick's office. The wait was excessive considering Dr. Schick spends about 2 minutes w..."

June 15, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Harry" to "Harry B."

October 20, 2013