Ratings for Dr. Parendra P. Banker

I have gone to Dr. Banker for 30 yrs. He has treated my husband and myself with dignity and kindness. He is always listening to me and knows my fears. He is always on time and is especially good with scopes.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

While I was pleased with my interactions with Dr Banker, I can not say the same about his office staff. They are in the DARK AGES. Be warned that they do not take credit cards, you will be filing your own FSA claims. Their appointment books must be slate and chisel as trying to make follow up appointments will have you on hold for a good 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Banker has always been very prompt and all apointments are either on time or early. Because I needed additional work done (that he does not do) I took the file Dr Banker had accumulated over a period of years to a specialist who said the files were very detailed, complete and consistent. He is sometimes quick to move on so youhave to be deliberate in asking questions. He is not there to chat. He has been very effective for me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Banker is fantastic he takes the time to speak with you and goes over everything and explains what will be happening. His staff is great friendly and very helpful. I have been going to Dr. Banker for three years and will continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

My mother had an upper GI with Dr. Banker. He is compassionate, spoke very kindly to her throughout the procedure. He diagnosed her condition and helped her to heal. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

This Docotr does not explain and response patient's situation and question. He does not listen much. You will se he's in hurry all the time. Do not give a copy. You pay 25 dollar to get it. useless to see him

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Banker maybe an excellent practioner but he is only in it for the money - he is not willing to help patients to succeed in the healing process outside of the operating room and office staff not willing to assist. Overall its not about the patient and healing its about the MONEY!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Banker is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have been to 3 GI docs before him that could not find out what was causing my complaints. Dr. Banker took the time to listen to me and solved the problem. He is a genius when it comes to medical knowledge and a technical expert. However, it may take weeks to get an appointment with him, which is the only downside.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

He loves what he does and to me that is important. He is easy to understand, explains things well, is empathetic and compassionate. My husband and I love him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I trust this man with my life. He is the most compentent doctor I have ever seen. His patients always come first. He is so caring. I have been with him for over 15 years now and I actually flew my sister in from out of state to see him ...he's that good.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Parendra P. Banker's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1976)

Oxford