Ratings for Dr. Allen M. Weinert

I appreciate Dr. Weinert as he has always been prompt with appointments and any call backs that I have had. He is knowledgeable and explains my disease is depth and the care that is needed. He is a super doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

4 yrs being his pt w/no diag. I fell at work & see him for that now too. He said my MRI results look exactly like results 4 yrs ago, showing tiny bulge disc.He said its from my age, 32, and smoking. I had my results sent to another professional in this field who called BS. I have 3 bulged discs ,lig. flavum and facet arthrosis, which is from an injury. The tiny disc on 1st MRI isn't even in same spot at all! I've begged for all the testing, which he refused, except MRI. Called for 2 weeks with NO CALL BACK. I'm in severe pain and have severe leg spasms and leg gives out. I do not want strong narcs, just diagnosed and fixed but he refuses. He said he can't even talk to me about my back now cuz it was from previous injury. He says leg gives out from pain, so I asked for different NON narcotic besides the 1 I've been on for 4 yrs, he said no, and he will not give me anything else because I shouldn't be drugged up. He says I just need aggressive phys. therapy & back to work. He lies!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr does not listen or care how well the coarse of treatment is working for the patient

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Has violated several violations in regards to patient dr relationships based on the position papers on the montana board of medical examiners. Very unethical. Is a flat out liar. Provides false information. I urge anyone who has had problems with his lack of care is to file a compliant with the board. Dr. Weinert ineeds to be held accountable and ethical.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Allen M. Weinert's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)