Ratings for Dr. Jody Alexander

Jody is like a best friend. She is the best GYN doctor I have ever had. She makes you feel comfortable and understands all the aches and pains of menopause and helps you to deal with them. I have to drive an hour and a half to go to her but I will do that because she is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Alexander is great! I never feel rushed when I have an appointment with her. She is a definite 5 (best)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

This is the BEST doctor I have been to in many, many years. She is extremely smart and well educated (U of Michigan)...but even more important, she LISTENS and she cares. She's a one in a million around here!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

I love Dr. Alexander. She was absolutely great both in office and in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

I strongly feel that if it wasn't for Dr Alexander my son would not have made it. She was refered to me by a friend and as soon as I met Jody she made my husband and I feel comfortable, like we had known her for years! She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She caught a problem during my pregnancy and followed it closley. We did have to induce and my son was born early to save his life, as I said before I feel that she is the reason that my son just celebrated his 1st Birthday! I could not have asked for a better Dr. and I strongly recomend her!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Jody Alexander's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1976)