Ratings for Dr. Aaron J. Shores

Don't waste your time with this so called dr. He takes money from insurance companys,and s-rew's over the patients.There is a special place for these kind of people.Its called -ell. People like him is why medical care is the way it is today .And he will say it is the patients fault and non compliance of the rules for the bad comments and reviews. And that should tell you all you need about him. A Great Dr.doesnt worry about there reviews,and they shouldnt have to.Just so you know Aaron the patient should be the one that matters.Not yourself and the insurance company.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

NEVER go to this man, he is a disgrace the way he treats people and should not even represent himself as a doctor. Rude, arrogant, lacks compassion and empathy.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

rude pompus a$$ did nothing but degrade me and bash everything I tried to say.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

If you have chronic pain, please stay away from this man. I'm not even going to refer to him as a doctor because he should not even be practicing medicine. He didn't take the time to review my medical records, but gave me a diagnosis, which was a joke. If you're looking for a "chronic pain doctor" that's rude, arrogant, lacks compassion and empathy, then this is your guy. Made me feel completely defenseless and humiluated. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The Staff is Fantastic. But I didn't go to see the Staff. Nueropothy, & Pinched Nerves were my problem. I went through Several Injections, a Spinal Stimulator Trial, and way to many office visits where nothing was accomplished. Several visits were just to tell him yes, I will do your next step.. when I respectfully declined to let him implant a Pain pump, his entire demeanor & Attitude changed., "well, we are done here" was his response. Just cut a Patient in excruciating pain loose without referring to a more advanced Doctor. I went for second opinion with another Doctor like Shores & he told me Shores had put NON-Compliant in my File?? I asked, what does that mean? Told me I must have abused pain Meds..???? So due to this one fact, & shores charging me twice for same Visit, ( yes, went to get out Trial spinal Stimulator & was also Med refill day. Nurse took out Stimulator in 2 Sec. Made me go to waiting room for 2 Minutes, called me back in and gave me prescription). Then I get bill in the mail for Co-Pay?? I called and talk to one of the ladies & to my surprise she said he does this all the time!! BC/BS said he can not do this, but yet he does. While he played around making sure he milked every penny from me & my Insurance Company, he overlooked The pinched nerves in my back being pinched off due to Arthritis, & that my entire spine was twisted.. their are other things he overlooked but these two were most important & Most painful. So, how Good a Doctor is Shores? He ranks just below snake oil salesman on my chart of Good Doctors. Shores is here for the almighty Dollar and nothing else. He has no compassion,nobedside Manor& Basic skills at best.. I moved on to DR. Nazzir, Neurologist. I'm with the Elzawahry Group. This Man found out these problems within first month of treatment. Although my problem is permanent & Irrepairable, he has really helped me in all the way he could..

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

HORRIBLE. Ignore all the staff written reviews about patients not getting their meds is the reason behind all his 1 star ratings. Been a patient for about 8 months, receiving 0 meds because i feel that the side effects of taking medications, especially pain meds daily forever is not worth the risk to me. The first appt after looking at mri, he said i had several issues. After his treatments failed to produce results and i wanted to know what other options i had, well then i was advised nothing was wrong with me and when i brought up the mri results, he then informed me that the mri was wrong and for me to leave.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Pleased with Dr. Shores and his staff in all ways. As a result of two epidurals and shots for bursitis I am back to exercising and not considering back surgery! The Chipley hospital staff assisting Dr. Shores were excellent as well. I highly recommend pain management with Dr. Shores.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

THE WORST PERSON IN WORLD. HE DOES DESERVE TO HAVE THE DR. IN FRONT OFF HIE NAME. HIS NAME SHOULD BE WASTE OF SKIN, DIRT,NOTHING ,WASTE OF OXGEN. YES SIR WE ARE STARTING A PETITION TO REMOVE THIS PIECE OF TRASH OUT OF MEDICAL FIELD THE LORD BE WITH US

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I went to Dr. shores to see if he could help me with a pinch nerve to get some relief. I was having to take pain meds to help with the pain. First appointment front desk said I woul have to reschedule my appointment because I didn't have my paperwork completed and they didn't have five minutes to spare formed to finish it. So I rescheduled and low and behold, he was more interested in weaning me off the pain meds than he was about helping me with my back! Not a doctor I would go back to.. Sure you want to get off the pan meds, which I have, but at the time, they were the only thing keeping half sane. Very bad bedside manner and unconcerned about your pain! Enough said

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Just read some of these reviews, sure wish I would have Before I saw him. This so called doctor also diagnosed me with depression and anxiety in a matter of minutes. He gave my ER scans a one minute scan, and totally dismissed my pains and symptoms. Thank God I ended up in MUSC ER. This man was a waste of time and money. What a shame whom we give our LIVES to. No sweat off his nose, I was billed regardless.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016