Ratings for Dr. Sima Vernov

Dr Vernov is one of the best doctors. She DOES in fact care about children. More than any other doctor does. Always has a smile on her face and answers all your questions. Unfortunate that I am not able to take my children to her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

A great dr for a first time parent as she forwards her office number to her cell phone when the office is closed. Priceless if you have a newborn on your hands and need answers NOW. Having said that, she is not a warm person, I think its just her personality. She is very straight to the point and does not waste time on smiles. We were with her for 4 years with my 1st daughter and switched to Dr. Kofman once I had another baby. I just wanted more from my pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Very good doctor. I bring two kids to see her and come from NJ. To answer for questions: she HAS to take co-payments, it's required by insurance companies and you can get fine if you, as a doctor, do not take it. Regarding "phraseology" - we are from the same language community and this is why we have the same "broken" English. Be more polite do doctor, please, she also have a lot of work and responsibilities, including your child health.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

terrible woman, why be a childrens doctor when you dont give about children. hated her from day one and she has proven that its not worth to wait for almost two hours for her obvious tiredness and nastiness-WORST DOCTOR FOR MOTHERS THAT WANT THE BEST FOR THEIR CHILDREN

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Very knowledgeable, always listen and answers all the questions. When my child was very sick (with ear infection or strep) Dr Vernov called us next day to follow up. She always care about the child. She has a busy practice so sometimes we have to wait, but on the other hand in case when my child is sick and I want an appointment today I always get it, and many times it was beyond the official working hours.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Vernov is great: patient, knowledgeable, and polite. Yes, the waiting time can be long, but it did not make me think about changing the doctor, because I and my kid feel comfortable with her. However, I have to agree with one of the reviewers about the billing policy of the office that gets on my nerve. They do make you pay co-pays even when you come for a well visit.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

I don't advise you going to this doctor if you have GHI. I came for regular check up that doesn't require copay. Doctor staff claimed my baby is sick, and made me pay copayment. Since I didn't come for shots and had questions about the baby that makes her sick? Seem to care more about money than anything else.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Great experienced and very professional doctor! Doesn`t give antibiotics if not needed. Doesn`t rush. Good one!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

THE BEST!!! MY CHILDREN LOVE HER AND SO DO I. VERY CARRING. A VERY SPECIAL PERSON.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

She has been my doctor since i was born, i am 24 now and stopped going after i turned 21, most kind and care giving doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Sima Vernov's Credentials

• Minsk Med Inst, Minsk, Belarus (Grad. 1978)