Ratings for Dr. David O. Clayton

Horrendous practitioner and worst excuse of a medical doctor. Have been a patient from his since the beginning and am disgusted I spent as much time with him as I did. I rarely write reviews, but I feel obligated to the public to warn them of this unsympathetic, egotistical, money-sucker. HUGE RED FLAG - RUN THE OTHER DIRECTOON. Completely incompetent in all facets of medicine - from diagnosis and treatment suggestions to PRIVACY. I really mean it when I say this "Doctor" deserves zero stars. RUNNNNNNNNN

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I've been seeing him for a few years, and he has always explained things thoroughly and listened to/respected my concerns. He is very punctual and gets through things in an efficient manner. He has a quirky sense of humor, and cares about his patients. The receptionists are fantastic and friendly, and there is always a reminder call about appointments. The doctor is quick to respond to refill requests. The one time I had to page him for an emergency, he was quick to call back even though it was very late in the night, and answered my questions. If a treatment/medication didn't seem to work, he collaborated with me to find other viable options in my best interest. He is also very good about answering questions via email.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

I have been in this area 10 years and it took me 6 years to find Dr. Clayton. The first two were just okay but he listens to what I have to say and I feel like we make decisions about my care together.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008

Dr. David O. Clayton's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1997)