Ratings for Dr. James M. Brown

Dr Brown is the best doctor I haven't ever had in my entire life and that is no exaggeration. He is so caring and takes his time with you. He makes sure you are taken care of and he puts everyone as a priority. He wants to make sure you are taken care no matter the cost. He is truly the best doctor I have ever been too and addresses your concerns immediately. He does not like to see anyone in pain. He is also very knowledgeable. Only downside is his automated system when you call.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

He is the most caring, helpful, and knowledge doctors I have ever had. I have no bad words for him not one.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Couldn't be a better physician around. Cares about his patients more than any other doctor I know.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Love dr brown. Very aggravating that the staff doesn't answer the phones EVER at the appointment desk especially nor do they always call you back within the same day. Apparently the best doctor in town can't afford to pay someone to JUST answer phones but can pay someone to sit behind the counter and pull a files once a day and then sit there the rest of the time.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He was very good. I had surgery and I loved the care I received at the hospital he uses. He is very kind and listens to you.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. James M. Brown's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)