Ratings for Dr. Erin N. Rice

I'm a college student who had Dr. Rice growing up. I had gallstones starting as a teenager and it gave me a lot of trouble. She would not diagnose me, because I was just a teenager, and it was unheard of for someone so young to be like that, even though my mom had the exact same problem. I just got my gallbladder removed, I'm 18. I was seriously depressed growing up and violently body dysphoric. She said I was just being a teenager and being manipulative and I couldn't be allowed to see a therapist. I have a mood disorder, and I'm 18. It took 2 months for me to be diagnosed with mono at 16 after 4 visits and 3 different antibiotic prescriptions had no effect. I'm part of the lgbt community, I was kept from asking qualified medical people questions about this, because I was just being a teenager, manipulative. Maybe she'd be an okay doctor for neurotypical kids with ordinary problems.This was my experience with her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Rice gets 5 stars from my family. My 3 year old and 5 year old look forward to going to the doctor to see Dr. Rice. She's also a mom so she gets the med side and the mom side which really really helps!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr Rice is an excellent physician, she's very knowledgeable, patient with parents, and very calming to children. I can't understand the one poor review that is here, my only explanation is that there is some mistake, and that individual was either not reviewing Dr. Rice's expertise, or is giving her a bad review based on some other criteria. Because every person that I speak to about Dr. Rice - and I recommend her frequently - everyone agrees that she is a fantastic pediatrician, very knowledgeable and professional, no one has a bad word to say about her. When my child went through a stage being afraid of all docs, Dr. Erin and her staff went above and beyond - they scheduled extra time for my child's physical, Dr. Erin spent a lot of time calming my child down, and she made the extra effort to see that my child was comfortable with her before she began her exam. I've seen many ped's, and Dr. Erin Rice is one of the best - I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, UNTHOROUGH,

flag | Submitted October 31, 2005

Dr. Erin N. Rice's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Branford, CT