Ratings for Dr. Christian M. Ogilvie

If you have cancer DO NOT go to this doctor. If you have chancer do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

I am so disappointed with my experience with the above mentioned doctor. I have been sick for 16 months now and we found a tumor in my tibia bone. I saw Dr. Ogilvie on ly twice. Once for my consultation and asked for a MRI of the area. Went back in two weeks for the results with my symptoms worsening quickly. Was told to "watch" the "benign" tumor and see you next year. Ordered a blood test and an EMG on my hip because I can barely walk with pain all on my one side where the tumor has been located. I felt a cold insensitive doctor who has no bedside manor for people who travel for Healthcare services should be given a little bit more than "I don't think it's necessary to take a biopsy of the 'tumor' because it's 'probably' benign. I couldn't believe it and asked THREE more times, why not biopsy it? Even if there is a slight possibility of it affecting me the way it is, I'm willing to do it. I am TIRED of not LIVING every day. Thanks so much for not LISTENING!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008

Dr. Christian M. Ogilvie's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst