Ratings for Dr. Diane H. Cymerman

Dr. Cymerman saved my child's life. Her attentiveness to detail enabled her to diagnose my child with a rare medical condition that mimicked asthma. Would recommend her as highly as is possible. The staff were pleasant and the wait time was 15 minutes

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

the motives of dr. cymerman's office was to milk me of every possible penny, she made me do several tests in parts, which i found out later was completely unecessary, refused to send me my lab test results without explanation (results which i own by law), and had staff that gossiped and seemed generally unproffessional which left the doctor to do all the administrative tasks, and made every visit much longer than necessary. her staff often consulted me about what to test my own blood for, and i'm pretty sure the DOCTOR is supposed to determine that. on top of all of these problems within her medical practice, every visit lasted nearly three hours, with most of the time spent in the waiting room even if there was only one other patient being attended to. these people only want your money.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

1st visit to ofice I was greeted by rude staff.This visit scheduled to see Dr.Szema Cymermans associate. visit was terrible-rushed,no attention.With each symptom described Szema had different diagnosis.left with no answers but was willing to give office 1 more try as long as I did not see Szema.2nd appt was scheduled with Cymerman.again rude staff.blood work ordered +lab results from Szema discussed.Cymerman stated that Szema did not order the best tests based on my symptoms. When I contacted the off to receive lab results I was rudley informed that I could only receive the results at follow up visit.Dates for a follow up all conflicted with required work travel. When I told nurse that I was symptomatic and needed to know alergic to anything she or the Dr.could tell me so would avoid this item I was told NO.Office feels its better to continue doing or eating something that could harm me rather than share results of tests that belong to the patient.Cymernam + staff should be ashamed!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Cymerman saved my life. I was days away from a fatal episode of anaphlactic shock. My OTC meds had no impact on a mysterious and escillating case of chronic hives. Dr. Cymerman's office was the only one I called that took me seriously and got me in right away. She treated me with 5 different full strength scripts (Allegra, Zyrtec, Singulair, Famotine, Prednisone) and an extended script of steriods for 2 years until the mystery was solved... TOXIC MOLD in my basement! I had it removed and was able to go off all the meds. She really saved my live and I am sincerely grateful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Diane H. Cymerman's Credentials

• Chinese

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY