Ratings for Dr. Amy J. Robinson

Dr Robinson listens. Diognoses in a cinch. Smart well. Understanding.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I know when I am sick, I have gotten the best care there... Along with my regular check ups... I am very pleased with the care I receive:)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The staff is very rude unprofessional and uncompromising. I was a new patient and was informed that maybe I should see a different doctor because I complained of having to wait 45 minutes when I had a scheduled appointment. Also, violated HIPPA law by giving me a different patients lab work which includes her personal address, personal telephone, birthdate and insurance information. I find this very troubling and would not recommend this office to anyone. I have since removed my children as patients and hopefully my personal information will not be jeopardized.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Robinson is extremely nice with a pleasant bedside manner. However, the office seems to be in a constant state of overwhelm. Messages are rarely responded to. Call back requests are either ignored or lost. Lab results appear to become lost in the ether even when those results show serious cause for concern and follow-up. There is nothing more frustrating than spending days chasing down test results, prescription refills that never get filled, etc. I'm not entirely sure whether the problem is the competence of Dr. Robinson or if her staff is so lacking in appropriate and organized processes and procedures that it affects Dr. Robinson's ability to care for her patients effectively. Whatever the case, I'm sure the office will continue to prosper until a patient dies because of vital info not followed upon. My family doesn't care if our doctor is "nice". We care that our doctor is looking out for our health and is on top of any serious issues. Here... it is not always the priority.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Robinson is very kind and caring about her patients. She listens carefully and does not rush you through your appointments. She knows what she is talking about. As a young woman I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Knowedgable, young and genuinely interested in new patients. I have only seen her twice, and her new partner once since moving to DE but already like my new family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008

Dr. Amy J. Robinson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Lewes, DE